so. last friday i went swimming with my phone. and then later in the day i was looking for a phone on ebay. my stepdad came down in the basement and was in my face, probably about 4 inches away. and he was yelling about how i dont do any work out here. when i cut up all of his wood for years of winters. we only burn wood. we dont use the electric heater things. so when he got in my face, i tokd him 'well f*ck you'. i grabbed my shoes, and my shorts with my wallet and that stuff in them. i went to leave and he jumped in front of me at the door and slammed it shut and continued to yell. so my mom had no idea this was going on. and my stepdad has never yelled at me. so she came upstairs and we had some words. she had to push him out of the way so i could leave. and he was still trying to close the door on me.

i got in my truck and went to leave but its a stick, in a gravel, uphill driveway. im not goin anywhere fast really. she jumped in the truck and tried to talk to me to stay there. yea. ill just walk in there after i almost punched him in the face. but i told her id park it and she got out and i took off to my dads house. almost an hour away.

i got to my dads house and we called the sherrif becasue im 16. and my stepdad did this same thing to my brother but he was 18. we told the sherrif my stepdads name and i heard him laughing over the phone. he told my dad if we wanted to whoop some ass we would have to get in line with the rest of the 2 counties.

BUT. heres the real winner. when he jumped in front of me at the door and my mom had to push him out of the way, that falls under kidnapping. with all the terrorist stuf going on, they are serious about this stuff. it was specifically called 'impeding my path of escape' and thats a felony which he could get 7-25 years in prison for. we made sure to tell him that and that we could send him to prison. so i stayed with my grandma for 4 nights and she drove me nuts. she is crazy. i had to go back because i have nowhere else to go. and ive been back home since last night and me and my stepdad havent said the first work to each other. ooh, and my dad just called my givin me **** for somethin about school. so.yea
Member of the Nick Grundy group

Creator of The American Bass Fishing Group <join it if you like to fish
sounds like you need a whooping.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
wow your life's ****ed
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
sounds like someone needs to kick your ass
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
k koo
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

you thin kyour life is bad?!

my mum was giong to let me prder a pizza, the she changed her mind

so i just stormed out n lisened to my new slipknot album on full volume in my attic..
You can actaully charge a parent with kidnapping because they wont let you out of the house?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

so i just stormed out n lisened to my new slipknot album on full volume in my attic..

lol

What the fuck? I read all that for nothing! Next time you type out such a long-ass story, make sure there's at least some kind of conclusion.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
wow sounds like my family....i almost left one but my mom told me she'd call the cops and i thought that was funny cause she told me to get out, then she tells me that and i just said what the fukk? and walked away
Quote by u.s.m.c.to-be
so. last friday i went swimming with my phone. and then later in the day i was looking for a phone on ebay. my stepdad came down in the basement and was in my face, probably about 4 inches away. and he was yelling about how i dont do any work out here. when i cut up all of his wood for years of winters. we only burn wood. we dont use the electric heater things. so when he got in my face, i tokd him 'well f*ck you'. i grabbed my shoes, and my shorts with my wallet and that stuff in them. i went to leave and he jumped in front of me at the door and slammed it shut and continued to yell. so my mom had no idea this was going on. and my stepdad has never yelled at me. so she came upstairs and we had some words. she had to push him out of the way so i could leave. and he was still trying to close the door on me.

i got in my truck and went to leave but its a stick, in a gravel, uphill driveway. im not goin anywhere fast really. she jumped in the truck and tried to talk to me to stay there. yea. ill just walk in there after i almost punched him in the face. but i told her id park it and she got out and i took off to my dads house. almost an hour away.

i got to my dads house and we called the sherrif becasue im 16. and my stepdad did this same thing to my brother but he was 18. we told the sherrif my stepdads name and i heard him laughing over the phone. he told my dad if we wanted to whoop some ass we would have to get in line with the rest of the 2 counties.

BUT. heres the real winner. when he jumped in front of me at the door and my mom had to push him out of the way, that falls under kidnapping. with all the terrorist stuf going on, they are serious about this stuff. it was specifically called 'impeding my path of escape' and thats a felony which he could get 7-25 years in prison for. we made sure to tell him that and that we could send him to prison. so i stayed with my grandma for 4 nights and she drove me nuts. she is crazy. i had to go back because i have nowhere else to go. and ive been back home since last night and me and my stepdad havent said the first work to each other. ooh, and my mom got scared and said 'you're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'. i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'fresh' and there was dice in the mirror. if anything i could say this cab is rare but i thought man forget it yo homes to Bel Air!

fixt
So he's going to jail because he stopped you from looking at phones on ebay..?
I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour

But heaven knows I'm miserable now

I was looking for a job and then I found a job

But heaven knows I'm miserable now
woah u suck! u might not like him but no reason to get him in trouble with the feds..
you sir, are a dickhead!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Why don't you grow up you stupid fucking idiot.
Getting him done for KIDNAPPING?
I'd beat your ass too.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

Well aren't you the little rebel.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Someone need a good spanking. And that's you, TS.

Teen angst is a plague
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by JeanMi36
Someone need a good spanking. And that's you, TS.

Teen angst is a plague

+1