I've been looking in to getting an RM50 to replace my recently sold Mark IV, but I'm having trouble figuring out whether or not it has reverb. The musiciansfriend page doesn't list it and neither does the manual, but the reviews on HC and the Dolphin Music page both say it does. Does anyone know for a fact one way or the other.
On a different note, does anyone have any comments on a Blackface/Ultra module combo? I mainly use uber clean and uber distorted sounds.
Well, just by looking at the front of the amp, it has no Reverb knob, so unless it's in the back (for some odd reason), I would think it doesn't have Reverb.

Oh and just a heads up, but there's a RM100 head for sale over at HC with 3 modules for $950, I just saw it about 5min ago
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
^You'd be surprised- my Mark IV had the reverb knob on the back right near the loop send/return knobs. Made little sense but whatever.
I like to think HC hasn't been flooded with a bunch of kids going "LOLZ TEH R3V3RB IS T3H 1337!!!!1111!!!!@!!"
Quote by ameer
^You'd be surprised- my Mark IV had the reverb knob on the back right near the loop send/return knobs. Made little sense but whatever.
I like to think HC hasn't been flooded with a bunch of kids going "LOLZ TEH R3V3RB IS T3H 1337!!!!1111!!!!@!!"

I know, I used to own a Mark IV before my Nitro. It was rackmounted though so it didn't have the reverb as it wouldn't fit in the rack case.

Yeah, I haven't had Reverb on my past 2 amps and honestly, I don't miss it at all. It's a cool effect to have, but you learn to live without it, especially if the amp is awesome. Plus, if you absolutely need it, you can just get a pedal for it
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
^True. Does reverb work with high gain in front or must it be in the loop?
Quote by ameer
^True. Does reverb work with high gain in front or must it be in the loop?

In the loop for sure.

I tried my Holy Grail in front of my Mark IV on the lead channel and my face looked like this:

haha
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com