So i am going into grade 9 this year [yes, i know, to young for the pit ] and i'm like one of 4 metalheads that i know and i'm wondering will there or will there not be other metal heads at my new school?

EDIT: and in case your wondering how i have all this gear at this age, my dad plays guitar so some of it is his that i use more.
I can say with absolute confidence that I have no fucking idea.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

No I think four is the maximum number of metalheads a school can have.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Maybe, maybe not. Either way you'll be fine, you don't necessarily need to make friends with people that only like the same kind of music.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Who cares if there's metalheads or not? Please don't tell me you're going to choose the people you talk to based on their taste in music.
Well I don't know if you should hang out with them. The ones at my school are bisexual and smell really bad. Unless you're smelly and gay. Then you could probably be cool with them.
just ask your teachers if they have any metal heads enlisted in their classes. they'll be happy to help you
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
no everyone listens to my chemical romance, jonas brothers, and fall out boy
Quote by FireandFlames
Who cares if there's metalheads or not? Please don't tell me you're going to choose the people you talk to based on their taste in music.

Yeah, that would be plain crazy.
TS, talk to people who share absolutely nothing in common with you.
RULE BRITANNIA
Lmao, thanks for all the help, and i don't want to bias all my friends based on musical tastes, i just hope theres people with my tastes that i can talk about music with, and stuff like that/
How the hell would we know? 4 metal heads are enough. My school doesn't have any.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I've been wondering the same thing...I'm going into grade 9 too and don't know many metalheads. But I heard that my highshcool's mainly stoners, so there's gotta be lots of them.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
So i am going into grade 9 this year [yes, i know, to young for the pit ] and i'm like one of 4 metalheads that i know and i'm wondering will there or will there not be other metal heads at my new school?

EDIT: and in case your wondering how i have all this gear at this age, my dad plays guitar so some of it is his that i use more.

well, after stalking you extensively, and after using the same statistics as kensai used, i can say with confidence...

grow up.
If one of them is a metal chick you could metal get together and metal spawn METAL BABIES!!!
even if there are, you're a fish
no one wants you
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Quote by sixwingmortal
How the hell would we know? 4 metal heads are enough. My school doesn't have any.

well what i was trying to get at, is there normally metal heads, or all scene kids and gangsters
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
well what i was trying to get at, is there normally metal heads, or all scene kids and gangsters

You know, there's always neutral people in schools. If you want an advice, don't try to stand out of the lot.

I was a huge Pink floyd fan in High School but I didn't show it to anyone. I was the neutral guy dressed swell. I had loads of friends.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by FireandFlames

lol yah the idea of befriending people based on common interests and tastes is for fucking faggots Lol duhhhhhhhh
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS