That was actually kinda cool...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
haha thats pretty sweet
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Thats awesome, I need to tell my friend who has an Iphone about that. Anyone know how/where to get that?

EDIT: Just saw this, pretty cool I think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Wl1V971Zc&feature=related
Last edited by crazykid3000 at Aug 27, 2008,
Awesome! I watched all the other videos too. Sweet Child, Nothing else Matters... Awesome!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by crazykid3000
Thats awesome, I need to tell my friend who has an Iphone about that. Anyone know how/where to get that?

Read the comments below the video.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
wow, that was pretty neat.

Looks fun to play with.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
O i hope they add they make that downloadable on the voyager Titanium.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
that was pretty nice, if i would had an iphone would totally had that application :O
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
My brother has that program. Pretty nifty, except when you have to change to different frets, it gets annoying.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Thats actually pretty damn cool and take some skills.

better then gh and can pratice songs :p
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Dude that's sweet, just something you can sit down and play around with when your fingers hurts from guitar
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
ahaha thats pretty cool.
I assume that works with any phone with touchscreen, one more reason for the buy an omnia.
(or is it an apple app? PLEASE NO()
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
ahaha thats pretty cool.
I assume that works with any phone with touchscreen, one more reason for the buy an omnia.

It is a apple app.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
That's cool. I wonder if you can do bends or hammer-ons or slides though?
Saint Louis Blues
Does it work for the Touch? I read the comments, but that ddin't help..
Weekend Warrior
Quote by The Picker
That's cool. I wonder if you can do bends or hammer-ons or slides though?

I think you can do hammer ons as pretty much all of is looks like hammer actions... I dunno about the bends.. i can you can do that too though....

Damn, i really want that now!!! Its just really handy, whenever you're bored, just take out your iphone anywhere and you could work up some cool riffs n stuff which you could later go home n try out on your real guitar...
Quote by ML_Guitar09
Does it work for the Touch? I read the comments, but that ddin't help..

It should, as iTouch is pretty much an iPhone without the phone...
I know I speak for most when I say, until this guy can play Through fire and flames he is nothing.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by af_the_fragile
I think you can do hammer ons as pretty much all of is looks like hammer actions... I dunno about the bends.. i can you can do that too though....

Damn, i really want that now!!! Its just really handy, whenever you're bored, just take out your iphone anywhere and you could work up some cool riffs n stuff which you could later go home n try out on your real guitar...

It should, as iTouch is pretty much an iPhone without the phone...

Very true, just I guess I would use headphones.

Is this a legit app that you can get from the app store? Or is it a jailbroken app? 'Cause my touch isn't jailbroken nor do I want it to be.

I also didn't see it while looking through the store.
Weekend Warrior
Last edited by ML_Guitar09 at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by Popsai
ahaha thats pretty cool.

What do you think? of course it's an apple app.

Who else would come up with something so awesome, with a virtually flawless interface (minus the scrolling for frets).
Quote by ML_Guitar09
Very true, just I guess I would use headphones.

Is this a legit app that you can get from the app store? Or is it a jailbroken app? 'Cause my touch isn't jailbroken nor do I want it to be.

I also didn't see it while looking through the store.

Looks like they didn't release the guitarist yet, but they've got a piano and drums for the iphone too which you can buy and download off your iTunes.
http://moocowmusic.com/index.html

EDIT: the band does have piano, drums and bass too.
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by af_the_fragile

Wow, this. It could actually be a REALLY handy tool because you can take it on the go AND it seems like a good rut escape because you're bound to approach a touch screen differently than strings, even though all notes and chord shapes are the same. Hell, I actually APPLAUD this.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
That is very cool. And no this is nothing like guitar hero. You have to know how to actually play the song first. That seems very cool. If I'm at school I could look up a tab and play it right there, minus a few bends and slides of course but still very cool! I wonder if the app has built in effects.
Quote by ToastYerLicks
Wow, this. It could actually be a REALLY handy tool because you can take it on the go AND it seems like a good rut escape because you're bound to approach a touch screen differently than strings, even though all notes and chord shapes are the same. Hell, I actually APPLAUD this.

Yup, its definitely a step above from Guitar Hero.
Here you actually play the chords and notes instead of pressing plastic buttons. I say its gonna be pretty damn handy!
Quote by guitarnoobie
That is very cool. And no this is nothing like guitar hero. You have to know how to actually play the song first. That seems very cool. If I'm at school I could look up a tab and play it right there, minus a few bends and slides of course but still very cool! I wonder if the app has built in effects.

looks like its got a ****ty distortion and you can play chords and slides on it....
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=XT8ei5wi5B8
Does the job for what it is i'ld say!!