10 56%
Like them
4 22%
Hate them
0 0%
Never heard of them
4 22%
Voters: 18.
I just wanted to get an idea of how many people actually know about this band, so shamefully overlooked when they were one of the best alternative bands of the 80s and were a HUGE influence on grunge and alt. rock as a whole...

Anyway, I ****ing adore this band. Bob Mould is my guitar hero, and him and Grant Hart were two brilliant songwriters. I'd even go as far to say they were the Lennon and McCartney of the 80s.
Oh yes. Their cover of 8 mile high is amazing.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
I'd say Land Speed Record is their worst. But Warehouse and Candy Apple Grey are a bit weak compared to Zen Arcade, New Day Rising and Flip Your Wig
This is a band I haven't really listen too.

I'm sure there's a thread on them in the Alt/Indie forum. Feel free to stop by; we're always friendly!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by AdamskiFTW
everything falls apart ftw

Great album. Metal Circus is also awesome
I like a few songs, but I haven't really listened to them much. I've been meaning to get into them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i heard green day really like them, or at least billie joe. he's into some pretty decent music. kinda makes you wonder why they're so ****
One of my favourite bands. I own all of their albums and most of their EPs. I actually think the songs on Warehouse are some of Husker Du's best songs. It's just the production that annoys me.

...but this should probably go in the Hardcore or Punk forum.
Quote by AdamskiFTW
i heard green day really like them, or at least billie joe. he's into some pretty decent music. kinda makes you wonder why they're so ****

They did a cover of 'Don't Wanna Know If You Are Lonely'. Its not a patch on the original.

Break-me-in, I suggest Zen Arcade and New Day Rising. Their 2 best albums, but quite different from each other
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
One of my favourite bands. I own all of their albums and most of their EPs. I actually think the songs on Warehouse are some of Husker Du's best songs. It's just the production that annoys me.

...but this should probably go in the Hardcore or Punk forum.

Thats what I hate about Warehouse. Everything is so compressed, theres no space like in New Day Rising or Zen Arcade, even though their production wasn't great
i saw that cover of don't wanna know if you are lonely
it was so bad. one of my favourite songs by them too. that and dead set on destruction