Page 1 of 5
This is NOT a villains thread, its a thread for the best anti-heroes in movies (or games), i would have to say mine are-

Alex (A clockwork orange)
Patrick Bateman (American psycho)
Leon (Leon)
Mr Blonde (Reservoir dogs)

GO!
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Verbal Kint / Kaiser Soze (The Usual Suspects)
Gear:
Gibson Explorer (white)
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender SuperSonic 112
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
EHX No.1 Echo
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Mark Renton - Trainspotting
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Snake Plissken

And how is Patrick Bateman an anti-hero?

If you're talking about Metal Gear Solid 2.........

Snake Plissken: NO THAT IS NOT SOLID SNAKE!!!

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Spawn.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
My favorite has to be Riddick from the Pitch Black series. Not many people liked the movies but I loved them.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
D-Fens played by Michael Douglas in Falling Down
Quote by guitarhero_764

Chuck Norris>Pokemon>Us>You>Your mom>diglett

Grundy 1 Cancer 0
Quote by Pauldapro
If you're talking about Metal Gear Solid 2.........

Snake Plissken: NO THAT IS NOT SOLID SNAKE!!!

Solid Snake wouldn't even be an anti hero he'd just be a hero. Snake Plissken is from Escape from L.A. and Escape From New York.
the Punisher
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Frank Castle
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Sawyer from lost... Though I do think someone already said that...

Oh!

And Squidward from Spongebob!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by tayroar
Solid Snake wouldn't even be an anti hero he'd just be a hero. Snake Plissken is from Escape from L.A. and Escape From New York.

I know. Kurt Russell was the actor. Konami decided to use his character's name as the decoy in the game

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Aw, I prefer anti-villains.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Actually, Konami decided to use Snake Plissken as the basis for Solid Snake full stop.

One of Kojimas favorite movies is Escape from New York
Quote by RU Experienced?
I love ham, I'm gay!!!

Buy fresh sliced deli ham and stop being a bitch. Also, never microwave ham ever, it's in strict violation of ham law.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Actually, Konami decided to use Snake Plissken as the basis for Solid Snake full stop.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, because you're the master at it. Damn you! If you aren't, then that's pretty cool. I saw the poster for the original MGS; it was molded after the Terminator movie, that Reese dude.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Snake Plissken

And how is Patrick Bateman an anti-hero?

Well even though he is, at the base of it, a crazy serial killer, he is the main character of the film, sort of like Alex in a clockwork orange (although its sort of different in the way that you kind of feel for Alex, whereas Bateman is made out to be completley emotionless).
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
Well even though he is, at the base of it, a crazy serial killer, he is the main character of the film, sort of like Alex in a clockwork orange (although its sort of different in the way that you kind of feel for Alex, whereas Bateman is made out to be completley emotionless).

An anti-hero is pretty much a reluctant hero, or the one least likely to be the hero (I class Sam Gamgee as an anti-hero, for example). They still perform heroic things, or do good in the end. Bateman doesn't.
Quote by Pauldapro
I don't know if you're being sarcastic, because you're the master at it. Damn you! If you aren't, then that's pretty cool. I saw the poster for the original MGS; it was molded after the Terminator movie, that Reese dude.

Nah, his body was shaped to be similar to Jean Claude Van Damme.
Rorshach, of Watchmen fame.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Nah, his body was shaped to be similar to Jean Claude Van Damme.

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH EVERYONE CONTRADICTING WHAT I'VE LEARNED?!?!?

also... here

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Yeah....big boss also looks like Sean Connery

I think it was supposed to be shaped like him in the NES game. He's strikingly similar to him.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH EVERYONE CONTRADICTING WHAT I'VE LEARNED?!?!?

also... here

Quote by Wikipedia

In addition to expanding Solid Snake's backstory, as the first Metal Gear game to feature voice acting Metal Gear Solid established his characteristic voice and appearance.[12] Yoji Shinkawa's Solid Snake design, characterized by his navy blue bandanna and "sneaking suit", would serve as the template for all future incarnations of Snake in later Metal Gear games. According to Shinkawa, Snake's physique in Metal Gear Solid was based on that of action star Jean-Claude Van Damme, while his facial appearance in the same game was inspired by actor Christopher Walken. Shinkawa described his rendition of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid as a "middle ground" between the younger Snake who graced the cover artwork of the first Metal Gear and the middle-aged Snake from the MSX2 version of Metal Gear 2.[13][7] Kojima introduced the cloning origins of Solid Snake to Metal Gear Solid in order to provide Solid Snake with an adversary who would be his equal, since the story, being a continuation to the original MSX2 games, established Snake as an experienced soldier.[14]

Fluck joO.
The battle is "Metal Gear" and "Metal Gear Solid"
one needs to be specific.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Dante from Devil May Cry series. Nero is pretty badass too.

Last but not least,

Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by darthteet
Rorshach, of Watchmen fame.

+1

Also, +1 to the guy who said Dante as well
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Quote by donender

Just because he is the main character doesn't make him the protagonist. An anti-hero isn't the main character it is a protagonist that is in a situation that doesn't fit him for one reason or another. A generally bad person being the hero is an anti-hero.
Quote by ferretface
Dante from Devil May Cry series. Nero is pretty badass too.

Last but not least,

I wouldn't say that the Saints were anti-heroes more arguably the opposite an anti-villain?
Page 1 of 5