saw this on youtube and i wanna try it out. ive got a FWD car and some old lunch trays my buddy scooped from his work and ive got a place thats flat wide and open to do it in, so im all set. but before i partake in this, hopefully someone can answer this for me. do i just turn my wheel and gun it, thats what it looks like to me, or will the E break be needed like in regular drifting? and my cars an automatic, does that matter? or is a manual needed to do this?

and for those that have no idea what im talking about. check it out

and for the people that are just gonna tell me im retarded and what not, i already know this
you will need the e-brake, that's how people drift. The trays are just a replacement for the tread on your tires.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
You need to use the ebrake to lock your rear tires the entire time. If they aren't they'll roll off the trays. And yes you can do it with an automatic tranny. And you can't just gun it the whole time, but yes, you just go and turn. You still have to correct, and you can still overcorrect. Have fun dude...I know I have when I've done it.

EDIT: Also, you should double up on the trays. i.e. stack two trays for each tire at the same time. Especially if it's dry pavement. The pavement will eat away at the trays really fast.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by BlindSilence917
You need to use the ebrake to lock your rear tires the entire time. If they aren't they'll roll off the trays. And yes you can do it with an automatic tranny. And you can't just gun it the whole time, but yes, you just go and turn. You still have to correct, and you can still overcorrect. Have fun dude...I know I have when I've done it.

EDIT: Also, you should double up on the trays. i.e. stack two trays for each tire at the same time. Especially if it's dry pavement. The pavement will eat away at the trays really fast.

awesome dude, thanks for the info. and ill be sure to double the trays. ive seen some vids where they show the trays and they get destroyed in no time!

Quote by MetalMegaMan
oh yeah, make a video

i already planned on it