I thought about putting this in the video game thread but figured it could use it's own topic because it's not what that's for. Oh and I did do a search.

So, pit monkeys. What do YOU think would make the ultimate...video game for it's genre. (mmo, simulator, rpg, fps, rts, etc.)

For me...the ultimate game would be an mmo/rpg

The game i would make would basically be Runescape, with a better combat/skill system, graphics like crysis, 3D play, party function, no trade limits, pk'ing, all the video games etc.

OR

A Game like the one mentioned above...but star wars battlefront style. You can use up to five of your characters (one at a time, with level limits) and you respawn and stuff. You know? We'd need uber good pc's/internet tho lol....60 people fighting at once

Post your idea of the BEST video game you can think of.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Oh wait...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Ultimate tennis Sim- Pong
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Oblivion

/thread
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Oblivion

/thread

Nah, OoT owns that *has never played Oblivion*

>_>
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Nah, OoT owns that *has never played Oblivion*

>_>

Ocarina kicks ass
but play oblivion
you will never want to go outside again.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Mirror's Edge... yes, the perfect game shall be made. Get PS3's!!!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by metaldud536
Battlefield 2, Pokemon style

hell. yes.

not the 360 version, the original xbox version.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by metaldud536

Or this...

Almost equal to OoT...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by metaldud536

lol nice
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
i'm thinking a GTA-esque game but on a grander scale...completely open ended, determine your lifestyle, lay low as a normal citizen or maybe start a crime family or legit business. limitless possibilities really, would be able to control every aspect of the characters life sort of like the sims.
Quote by inhatredofme
i'm thinking a GTA-esque game but on a grander scale...completely open ended, determine your lifestyle, lay low as a normal citizen or maybe start a crime family or legit business. limitless possibilities really, would be able to control every aspect of the characters life sort of like the sims.

I like that idea, but such a game would take forever to be developed if it really was that big.

I like the idea of like a gta style game but with more options. Join the army...run a buisness

it would probly have to be like an online game for people to play it that much...similar to second life but better...more stuff different graphics etc.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by inhatredofme

That game already exists man. It's called real life.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Quote by Jericho114
That game already exists man. It's called real life.

Life won't let you have 3-5 succesful careers without using up most your years in life.
In a game like GTA, you can do that in several hours.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Aug 27, 2008,
Battlefield 1942 bitches!!!!!111111111111 Old school is the best, everything about that game is perfect.

And about runescape... theyve improved graphics and bringing back the old pk system I think !!
Quote by metaldud536
Um no. Life won't let you have 3-5 succesful careers without using up most your years in life.
In a game like GTA, you can do that in several hours.

So he's basically looking for an improved Sims, or there is a game made for Dreamcast awhile back where you had to control the guys life and get a job etc.
Quote by red18420

Quote by Jericho114
So he's basically looking for an improved Sims, or there is a game made for Dreamcast awhile back where you had to control the guys life and get a job etc.

I don't know what he's looking for. Maybe he hasn't played the sims.