Hi everybody, I decided to buy an electric guitar but I don't choose. My style is usually hard rock sometimes metal sometimes softer..(for example: Godsmack,Disturbed,Static-X,Evanescence) I found this models:

Cort Kx5
Cort Evl Z4
Ibanez Rgr321ex

I think Emg magnetics are better for me so I nearly eliminate Kx5..I want sustain, I wanna make solo and don't want floyd rose.. Which one do you prefer for me? (also you can suggest another models in this prices)
Quote by dante_3_16
ibanez!!!!!! evanesence suck BTW

Shut the hell up. You have nothing on Amy Lee's vocal range.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Personally, I don't like Ibanez.... they are good guitars, but they are overrated IMO

but between the two that you are considering, i think you would be fine with either
it would be better if you could post some links. not everyone knows about Cort guitars, although i know about them.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Yeah shes freaking awsome. Im not a vocalist but I know a good one when I hear it. Not to mention the band is great overall anyway.
Quote by leviticus_22953
it would be better if you could post some links. not everyone knows about Cort guitars, although i know about them.

just go to their website
they should have the basic specs that you need to know
Quote by thelax
just go to their website
they should have the basic specs that you need to know

i know the site. but for the convenience of others, TS should have put links.
i'll pick either the KX5 or Ibanez. it would boil down to which you will be more comfortable in playing.

here's some links:

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page2008.php?area_id=4&data_id=1456&color=CL01&year=2008&cat_id=1&series_id=53

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/common/view.asp?product_id=111
Last edited by leviticus_22953 at Aug 27, 2008,
stop arguing about evanscence. the thread's about a choosing a guitar not arguing over a band. just help the TS pick a guitar instead of arguing.
Quote by dante_3_16
You dont even know me!! how you can say I dont have her vocal range

Nightwish singer and ex singer will kick her a$$ btw

and even if she is talented i dont like the fact that many kids feel so metal hearing them (when they are not)

Stop being a hypocrite and an elitist prick. You judged evanescence as a bad band out of pure dumbassery. You didn't even explain why you hated the band. Who cares if someone is better at the same talent? Do you think because Jimmy Page can't shred as fast as Joe Satriani or Steve Vai makes him any less credible as a kickass guitarist? That's the stupid attitude you are conveying. You know what? There's hardly any Evanescence fans on this website at all, so how can you say that you don't like their fans? What if I judged every band's fans as idiots like what you are doing? That's stupid and moronic to think that. Music is not a competition, and Nightwish has nothing to do with Evanescence. He's looking for a guitar suited towards rock and softer rock (Evanescence), so yes, IT IS on topic. I recommend the Corts. They have a good tone suited for it.

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
Quote by Pauldapro
Stop being a hypocrite and an elitist prick. You judged evanescence as a bad band out of pure dumbassery. You didn't even explain why you hated the band. Who cares if someone is better at the same talent? Do you think because Jimmy Page can't shred as fast as Joe Satriani or Steve Vai makes him any less credible as a kickass guitarist? That's the stupid attitude you are conveying. You know what? There's hardly any Evanescence fans on this website at all, so how can you say that you don't like their fans? What if I judged every band's fans as idiots like what you are doing? That's stupid and moronic to think that. Music is not a competition, and Nightwish has nothing to do with Evanescence. He's looking for a guitar suited towards rock and softer rock (Evanescence), so yes, IT IS on topic. I recommend the Corts. They have a good tone suited for it.

OKOKOKOK!

but I didnt said all their fans are idiots or something ,I just said that I know a couple of kids that feel like if they were hearing the ultimate metal band when they hear Evanescence (and evanescence is not metal at all)
And well I know they are a succesfull band and i am not (yet) but i dont like them

I Know everyone has their tastes and bands but I find their music too commercial for me

I DELETED ALL I POSTED ABOUT EVANCESNCE BECAUSE THAT`S OFF TOPIC

and now i saw the specs of the guitars i think the corg evil z6 is better
Last edited by dante_3_16 at Aug 28, 2008,
that ibanez is a very good guitar for the price
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard