So I've got a 7 band eq, plus a Bass knob and a Treble knob

I've finally found a tone I like, mostly, quite high on the treble and low mids/bass on the graphic, with less high-mids, treble knob at 12 and bass at 3

The problem is, the bass is loads higher on the bottom 2 strings, particularly the E, which is understandable, but there's a huge difference between the A and the D, where I would quite like some more bass, but I don't really know how to do it. If i try boosting the bass or anything it just makes the problem worse (obviously)

I've had this amp like a year and I still haven't got the hang of the EQ properly
What bass is it?

You could try changing pickup heights. That's what I'd do in your situation
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
I wrote 2 blogs on EQing that, IMO, are worth checking out. I check them out all the time, and I wrote them.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
^ thefitz I'm digging the new avatar, does this mean everyone will now change their avatar?

and yeah change your pickup height.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
No, it just means that everyone has to watch the video it's from - Hocus Pocus by Focus, live in 1973.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
what if I change mine and I don't tell anyone?

Edit: Damn! I blew my own cover...
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by thefitz
it just means that everyone has to watch the video it's from - Hocus Pocus by Focus, live in 1973.

wow, cool...