It was a good cover.

I mean, I don't really know what else to say.

It's not extraordinary or very impressive but it was a good cover.
Good playing but turn down your volume so the average is around -12db, right now the audio is WAY too loud for video.

When it comes to audio and CDs you want to put it back around 0db but when it comes to video production -12db is the standard.
Quote by moody07747
Good playing but turn down your volume so the average is around -12db, right now the audio is WAY too loud for video.

When it comes to audio and CDs you want to put it back around 0db but when it comes to video production -12db is the standard.

Audio is ok, it's not like this video was meant to be a box office hit. The audio slider in youtube is there for a reason.
nice tone you got there,although you might consider buying a new cam.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
Quote by K!nj!
nice tone you got there,although you might consider buying a new cam.

Thanks. I've spent a while trying to get it. The way im running my rig is kinda wierd, so it took a while. Everyone keeps telling me to get a new cam! haha. Hopefully I will one day.

Thanks for all the comments everyone!
Quote by moody07747

Ok. I'll try that next time. Any tips for what program to use?