I have a question. Does anyone know what the standard strings on a Schecter Stiletto Custom bass are? I think they are D'Addario roundwounds, but I could be wrong. If someone could post the standard strings on said instrument, it would be much appreciated ^_^
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
and by the way, roundwound strings make no noise when you run your fingers along them, so they should be easy to identify. They will feel smooth, unlike the other strings (the name elludes me) which make a squeaky noise when you run your fingers across them.
Um, I believe it works the other way around, flatwounds are the ones that dont squeak...or so all the string sites say...
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by grifff
and by the way, roundwound strings make no noise when you run your fingers along them, so they should be easy to identify. They will feel smooth, unlike the other strings (the name elludes me) which make a squeaky noise when you run your fingers across them.

No. Flatwounds are the smooth strings.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115