I've been playing guitar for at least a year and a half now and I'm into metal but I dont want to spend to much money. I found a B.C. Rich Warbeast for about $200 and its new from guitar center. Does this guitar have a good solid sound? I have a special II les paul right now so I want to have solid sounding guitars. So basically should I get this guitar? or do you have suggestions for another guitar?
what amp are you using?

you want to keep improving on gear. not getting more of the same.
and a good amp will make a guitar sound more solid.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
NO. DO NOT GET THE BC RICH. Go for an Epiphone Les Paul, not the Special of course, but a standard Epi Les Paul. You won't regret it.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I agree, don't get the BC Rich. I have nothing against BC Rich (in fact I just ordered one) but they're lower end models aren't the best.
Try saving up some extra money, or get another model completely.
Take a look at Epi Les Pauls, ESP LTD's, Jackson guitars etc, you should be able to find something.
p.s. Jackson guitars offer some pretty amazing shapes, which i guess is what you're after considering you like the warbeast.

Rock on!
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Last edited by Metfan1991 at Aug 27, 2008,
yea, dont get the BC rich, or better yet get a roland cube 30X or 20X with ur money. it'll make u a lot happier than if u got another guitar, even if it was a nice guitar. wats wrong with ur epiphone?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
yea, dont get the BC rich, or better yet get a roland cube 30X or 20X with ur money. it'll make u a lot happier than if u got another guitar, even if it was a nice guitar. wats wrong with ur epiphone?

Everything is wrong with the LP Special II.

I say get an ESP EX, or get a Jackson Warrior or King V. All are about $500.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
thanx everyone im prob gonna get a new amp and I'll just look around for a guitar i'll try looking at what you guys suggested
i got the same guitar as you and i finally upgraded my amp to a vypyr so now im saving for a schecter c-1+...similar tones and just as much versatility as a les paul IMO but with more fret acces
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/