Did you ever feel all your creative writing and emotion that you type in on this pit only serves the man...the colledge brats that developed this site to get numbers to advertise to make money off what they make you feel like bad assses but you are really prey.
Quote by *Juno*
Its times like these i wish the pear were free

Indeed. Is there any point to this topic?
Quote by chefster
Did you ever feel all your creative writing and emotion that you type in on this pit only serves the man...the colledge brats that developed this site to get numbers to advertise to make money off what they make you feel like bad assses but you are really prey.

Nah. They're giving me entertainment, and my hits give them something back. It's a two way system. It's all good.
Quote by archangels666
Serves the man? UG?

hahaha i know how does a free guitar tab website with free video lessons and forums serve the man.
1642 ELEPHANTS LIVE HERE

Bass Gear
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass (Active Electronics) (MIM)
Ampeg SVT-7Pro Head
Ampeg SVT-610 Cab
do your home work, All i have to say is don'y let this pit site make you feel too empowered....you are releasing your angst for there profit.
LOL F UCKING WUT!?!?!

spammer.. has to be....
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
ok , just remember all sites are manipulated by the owners.. don't believe a thing you read on the net. The object is numbers and they will do whatever to keep you.