I have a like-new RC-2 loopstation that I barely ever use. I was thinking about trading a buddy of mine, but figured I'd give the fellow UG'ers a crack. Willing to listen to trades for anything, but am really looking for either either a set of high gain pickups, or at least a bridge pickup, or a cheap guitar.
Pics? It's a ****ing RC-2 they all look the same. Red paint, white letters, you've seen one.
MG Free At Last
Quote by ljplum12
Pics? It's a ****ing RC-2 they all look the same. Red paint, white letters, you've seen one.

usually if somebody asks for pics in a thread in gear ads its to confirm that the person owns it and see what condition its in
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I understand wanting pics, that's cool, I will try to get some up when I get home from work tonight. But it really is in near mint condition, box and all.
oh and stangcov, I'm seriously considering the Jekyll and Hyde. I would want maybe something else on top of that though, but I wouldn't need anything else you have listed. Any chance of anything else not listed? I'm currently trying to find a used Dimarzio bridge pickup (preferably a d sonic) but if you have any used bridge pickups, that'd be cool. Otherwise, hit me with an offer