no tsk tsk tsk you should be ashamed
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
It was, until, like every other Mad TV sketch worth anything, it was beaten to death and back.

But I still like the one where she's going through the airport and tries to declare a bag of pot.
Quote by sloppyjoe24
NO! every character on mad tv is sad, pathetic, and utterly not funny

Agreed
Not ****ing funny at all.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
ms swan is awesome
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
She's very annoying, along with every other character that is a product of MadTV.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
You guys are lame.
No matter how crap MadTV has become, the sketches from way back with Ms. Swan are gems.
Quote by Sabbath89
She's very annoying, along with every other character that is a product of MadTV.

We understand that you don't enjoy it. Thats your opinion. But that doesn't mean that we can't. So don't reinforce your opinion on others if they disagree with you.
Be cool.
MadTV is the only thing on Comedy Central I can't bear to watch.

Utter ****. Can't understand how it has lasted this long.
stuart reigns over all

and both MadTV & SNL suck today
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by thedude051
We understand that you don't enjoy it. Thats your opinion. But that doesn't mean that we can't. So don't reinforce your opinion on others if they disagree with you.

I didn't.
Quote by Sabbath89
I didn't.

Oh you didn't? So you just decided to post a similar reply right after you just posted your first reply? Not to mention the second reply was right after someone in agreement with me, and it was a persuasive response. But I'll take your word for it.
Be cool.
Internet is serious business. I'm glad you took the time to let me know all that, thank you.
Quote by Sabbath89
Internet is serious business. I'm glad you took the time to let me know all that, thank you.

Just taking out the trash thats in my thread.
Be cool.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Calm down, Keyboard Kastro.

Sorry, but sometimes I get sick of people who do this to my threads. It happens all the time. There is opinion, and then there is just trying to be an a**hole.
Be cool.
Mad TV sucks...
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by thedude051
Sorry, but sometimes I get sick of people who do this to my threads. It happens all the time. There is opinion, and then there is just trying to be an a**hole.

And then there are facts.
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
And then there are facts.

Yes there are. None of which have been seen in this thread. Mad Tv sucks isn't a fact.
Be cool.
Quote by thedude051
Yes there are. None of which have been seen in this thread. Mad Tv sucks isn't a fact.

Just because some people like it doesnt mean its good.
Just because some people DONT like it, doesnt mean its not good.
So theres not much we can say
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Popsai
Just because some people like it doesnt mean its good.
Just because some people DONT like it, doesnt mean its not good.
So theres not much we can say

agreed.
Be cool.