I like the sound of Johnny Greenwoods distortions,which I noticed is the Boss Super-overdrive. All the demos this pedal make it sound weak, and bad in general, and the tutoial guys always demonstrate the pedals with blues licks etc. which is annoying for non-blues players. Anyone recommend some pedals, and gear etc. for the Radiohead sound, or a Muse sound?

Thanks, Ross.
ROSS
JG also uses a Marshall Shredmaster for distortion. The Keeley SD-1 is very nice though.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
yeh, they don't sell/make Shredmasters anymore I heard. You know any different?
ROSS
I'm pretty sure you can get a BYOC Shredmaster. Also, "Belt" on harmony central makes some nice SM clones.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
For Muse tones, Zvex Fuzz Factory. Won't do Greenwood's distortion at all though.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Bellamy really just uses the fuzz factory for wacky sounds, not really his overall tone. It's a fun pedal, but only has a handful of usable sounds. It sounds thin and most people need to stack it into an EQ to get a really good fuzz.
Quote by doggy_hat