GUITAR GEAR:
Ibanez ART300
Fender GDC-200SCE
Peavey studio chorus 70

PEDALS:
Ibanez SM-7
Ibanez PH-7
DOD Bass Chorus
Looks good. Loved the games and the trailer looks promising... aside from Jim Bravura being playing by Ludicris... eck.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I dont remember there being flying demons in Max Payne??
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
As long as Uwe Bowl isn't involved.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
There was alot of satanic worship and remebr the ****ING SCAREY AS HELL INTERLUDES!!
ARGHHH!!! i couldnt play them alone...
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
with all the demons, stupid pointless drawn out fight scenes, and crap hollywood actors, looks like a **** knockoff of Constantine. Nowhere near as cool as the game, the person playing Max Payne does not seem like he knows how to do a very good job at being Max (it's Marky Mark, ffs). And they probably don't show him abusing painkillers, as this is Fox. And it looks more like Max wants to be involved and doing action movie stuff, whereas in the game Max had no choice, as he just found himself in the middle of things. Doesn't look like a good movie. And it was shot in Toronto, when both games took place in New York (Fox is too poor to afford New York I guess).
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!