Page 1 of 2
where bands dress up in nice white t shirts and then leave them untucked and wear ties really loose and stuff? My band is thinking of dressing like that for our first concert since it's for a pretty pop oriented audience, but we're a prog band so we thought it might make them be more open to us. The reason I ask is because my drummer doesn't know the look I'm talking about so I wanted to show him a picture, but couldn't find any.

Can anyone tell me what it's called/give me a pic?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Gay?
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by drewfromutah
nice white t shirts? i think you mean nice white button shirts.

Yeah! Ahh maybe that's why he didn't know what I was saying.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by -krojbjork-
avril lavigne and panic at the disco do that kinda stuff

They do?

Crap I'm not doing that!
who gives a crap just wear what you want how does the name affect it?
^ +1
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
Quote by Soadfan8
who gives a crap just wear what you want how does the name affect it?

Because I'm trying to find a picture of the look to show my drummer so he knows what I mean?
Quote by maidenrulz19
Gay?

Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by maidenrulz19
Gay?

Beat me to it!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
the term for that look is "i just came from the office and had no time to change" look
Quote by Wylde14
the term for that look is "i just came from the office and had no time to change" look

It's more of a "I just came from Catholic school and I had no time to change."

Hey, it worked for Angus.
Quote by Trefellin
It's more of a "I just came from Catholic school and I had no time to change."

Hey, it worked for Angus.

thats a school uniform, the look he's talking about is office clothes
noob
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Jimmy Urine put on a similar style. But not with white t-shirts.
And he's too cool to pwn you ass anyway so he can do anything!!!
Quote by Wylde14
thats a school uniform, the look he's talking about is office clothes

Different places have different uniforms. The Catholic schools I went to had white polo shirts and sweaters. My brothers had to wears blazers, dress shirts and ties. Take off the blazer, untuck your shirt and loosen your tie... BAM! Questionable band uniform.

I suggest the Manowar look instead.

Last edited by Trefellin at Aug 27, 2008,
The Jonas Brothers? I'm sure you can be cool like them!!!

Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Just go in the opposite direction, instead of making it less formal, make it more formal! Everyone in the band wear suits. Or, if you're feeling adventurous, full tuxedos!
Our band could be your life

Epic Fail.
Just search for pictures of Green Day. they wear that style a lot, i think. whatever it's called, it's lame as ****. just where whatever you guys would normally wear.
This might be what you are looking for but there is no tie.

Picture is of Pete from Chevelle.
Last edited by __Ronnie__ at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by __Ronnie__
This might be what you are looking for but there is no tie.

Picture is of Pete from Chevelle.

Ahhh that actually looks pretty bad. We were only considering doing it since it's a pop oriented audience. I mean we are a prog band, and people who listen to the Jonas brothers don't like prog. It's a community festival.
Quote by Trefellin
Different places have different uniforms. The Catholic schools I went to had white polo shirts and sweaters. My brothers had to wears blazers, dress shirts and ties. Take off the blazer, untuck your shirt and loosen your tie... BAM! Questionable band uniform.

I suggest the Manowar look instead.

if you dress like that you'll get no respect and no one will take you seriously and plus I think that fad is long gone. You should just be yourself and not some tool.
08' Fender MiA Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Quote by InvaderTSN

Hey, he'll save money. I mean, how much can a small leather loincloth cost?

like thiiiiiiis?
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by Trefellin
Hey, he'll save money. I mean, how much can a small leather loincloth cost?

The body oil would probably cost a lot. That's how they get you.
Quote by yoshixxx7
The Jonas Brothers? I'm sure you can be cool like them!!!

one time i barfed on their faces
Quote by thrashster

like thiiiiiiis?

Ahah! So it's not only gay bands that do it! Still I'm not gonna do it. We were just considering it.
Quote by InvaderTSN
The body oil would probably cost a lot. That's how they get you.

He can just use butter as a substitute. There's no need to waste money on expensive, exotic body oils.

Come on TS, be a man. Wrap some leather around your loins, smear yourself with margarine and knock em' dead!
Quote by Trefellin
He can just use butter as a substitute. There's no need to waste money on expensive, exotic body oils.

Come on TS, be a man. Wrap some leather around your loins, smear yourself with margarine and knock em' dead!

Isn't that what kramer did on seinfeld?

Just watched that one today
Page 1 of 2