Today i broke min pinky and my ring finger on my left hand so i cant play guitar anymore!
just wondering in how long will i be able to play again
and i will i loose any flexibility or anything?
Quote by TnT~55
My dog likes to hump a child sized stuffed bugs bunny doll. He usually has a smoke after :P

My gear:
ibanez rg 450dx
roland cube
Marshall halfstack
gibson Les paul
Don't be a pussy and play anyways.

Actually, just wait maybe 2-3 weeks. For the first few days, don't move it at all, then after it stops hurting, try bending it a little more every day. Don't do it to the excess that it will hurt you.

It shouldn't do anything to you after it is healed, just let it heal completely.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
play slide guitar? seems like the obvious solution.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
lol you wont lose your ability to play. just dont overdo your fingers until they are completely healed,

good luck ^_^
It's time to degrade yourself...

Guitar Hero time!

Seriously, that must suck. Hope they heal fast!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
You shouldn't lose flexibility permanently, just don't overstress them.

Try learning slide guitar.
learn to play lefty...but in all seriousness just wait
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
what are those churches called where ou guo there and run aorund and get smacked in the head and you fall over and start shaking uncontrolably? apparently that heals you
anyways... go to one of those but make them smack your hand instead
wait a little while and then just start working on flexibility and depending on how sever it is you'll get flexibility back eventually
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Depends on how badly they are broken! I broke my thumb on my picking hand in 3 places bout 3 years ago now it bends backheaps far!! Still hurts in the winter though!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.