My friend and I have been working on a new song and want to know what you think of it. Its just him and I on guitar with him also doing the drums with musical typing on his macbook. We have played together for a little over a year.

We have lyrics for this song, we just havent recorded them yet (It will be our first song with lyrics.)

But let me know what you think, comments are appreciated. Hope you all enjoy. And C4C.
Hey, overall I thought this was very promising, decent tight playing and plenty of good ideas- should sound very cool when it is finished as a song. Also, sounded pretty damn heavy which is always a good thing. A couple of things, when the second riff came in it sounded slightly out of time in places but this seemed to have cleared up by the second time you p,layed it later in the song. Also, you might want to work on the drums in general cos sometimes they sound a bit awkward, particularly under the riff I just talked about. Overall though, I think you are talented and have some good ideas there, keep it up.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939560

Edit: You may also want to say that the song is on your profile or give a link otherwise people may not bother listening!
Last edited by Richo1985 at Aug 28, 2008,