Hi everyone

I know this could go in the realationship thread , but well , I don't want to go in it

so there is the problem : this year will be my last year at secondary school with all the people that I know , so I want to find a girl , and I have no experience at all

do some of you have advice but girl ? cauz I realy know NOTHING !! about girl exept that they are impossible to understand and that the majority are superficial

so , any advice?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by bender424
I know this could go in the realationship thread , but well , I don't want to go in it

Why not? Trying to be a rebel or something?
Quote by bendystraw
Get laid.

ok ,

but how do I talk to a girl so I can maybe get laid ?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

They are easy to understand. They aren't all bitches.

Are you smart? Hang out with the smart girls with long hair. Get to know them, get into study groups, ect.

You won't have sex, but you'll have a damn good relationship. I spent all 4 years of high school with our Salutatorian and never had sex or anything like it once. I wouldn't change my decision no matter how hot the girls were.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I guess its a safe assumption that you play guitar, Write a song.
Or just ask one out
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why not? Trying to be a rebel or something?

no =P I'm just afraid by the hundred pages in that thread
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

my advice is when u leave go and meet new people who dont already know u, u can reinvent urself as whoever u wanna be to them, they dont have any clue that u have no experience with girls. just act like a badass who doesnt need to try to get laid, and u probably wont have to

unless ur ugly, then uv got problems no matter what
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Go to parties.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Doppelgänger
My avatar > yours.

That is all.

dude. so awesome. i won't use it, but can i steal it for my own personal satisfaction???
Quote by bender424
ok ,

but how do I talk to a girl so I can maybe get laid ?

Take risks; introduce yourself, ask if they need help with classwork, etc.
Quote by monkeysintheday
I guess its a safe assumption that you play guitar, Write a song.
Or just ask one out

yeah =D writing a song sound right to me , but if I can't realy sing without looking like a dying cow , what do I do ?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

Quote by bender424
yeah =D writing a song sound right to me , but if I can't realy sing without looking like a dying cow , what do I do ?

Do it anyways. Out of key singing is teh sexi.
Quote by bendystraw
Take risks; introduce yourself, ask if they need help with classwork, etc.

thank , I'll try that
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

My experience with girls is just to be yourself and then the person who might come to you will like you for who you are. Also if you like a girl just try to get to know her. Say "Hey what's up?" or "How are you?" and that could get a conversation started quickly. If you get to know a girl really well than after a while if you talk a lot you might get into a deeper relationship. Don't be afraid to get knocked down. It will probobly happen a lot but if you keep trying with different girls than you'll eventually find the right one. It might be sooner than you'll think. Girls like someone to talk to so be able to listen a lot. Be free spirited and luck will find you. Hope this helps!!!
Try not being ugly. I know it will be hard. But seriously, give it a shot.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by wicket_nirvana
my advice is when u leave go and meet new people who dont already know u, u can reinvent urself as whoever u wanna be to them, they dont have any clue that u have no experience with girls. just act like a badass who doesnt need to try to get laid, and u probably wont have to

unless ur ugly, then uv got problems no matter what

^^ i'm not ugly ... but I'm not beautiful to

what do you mean exactly with ''badass'' ?
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

Quote by Daronisgod1
My experience with girls is just to be yourself and then the person who might come to you will like you for who you are. Also if you like a girl just try to get to know her. Say "Hey what's up?" or "How are you?" and that could get a conversation started quickly. If you get to know a girl really well than after a while if you talk a lot you might get into a deeper relationship. Don't be afraid to get knocked down. It will probobly happen a lot but if you keep trying with different girls than you'll eventually find the right one. It might be sooner than you'll think. Girls like someone to talk to so be able to listen a lot. Be free spirited and luck will find you. Hope this helps!!!

for sure this help
thanks
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

Quote by faint_spirit
dude. so awesome. i won't use it, but can i steal it for my own personal satisfaction???

Go ahead.
Quote by bender424
^^ i'm not ugly ... but I'm not beautiful to

think of the guys who get lots of girls

now just act like them
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Quote by wicket_nirvana
think of the guys who get lots of girls

now just act like them

ok .. now I see

thanks
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

Quote by bender424

Honestly and seriously, just be nice and talkative. Look them in the eye when you talk to them and smile a lot. Make witty remarks and stuff. My experience has been that most young guys are scumbags to girls so they find it very refreshing to meet someone nice, confident, and respectful. They'll connect with you and trust you faster.
What do you look like? What kind of girls are you going for? Not to sound like a jerk but just wondering what kind of stuff you will be able to pull off.

Wow that sounds kind of arrogant. Sorry but whatever people tell you to do (including me) always be yourself. Just relax and you will be fine. If they don't like you when you are relaxed and being natural, it's gonna be hell and not worth it if it even gets started.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Quote by master

Honestly and seriously, just be nice and talkative. Look them in the eye when you talk to them and smile a lot. Make witty remarks and stuff. My experience has been that most young guys are scumbags to girls so they find it very refreshing to meet someone nice, confident, and respectful. They'll connect with you and trust you faster.
just be careful not to get put in that dreaded "friend" category..
Yahama FG730S

During lunch, look around and find a bunch of girls you like. Walk up the them, make sure you got a cool attitude down. You have to be dressed in a way that says you are intelligent, mature and respectable. You have to show confidence. That's really important. All those jerks are getting action because they have confidence. Think of what you are going to say. You need to be witty and relaxed. It's important that you make eye contact. No eye contact means you aren't confident and that kills everything. Now, when you reach where the girls are sitting, say, "hello, my name is ______" and then you pull out your willy and let it flop down on the table. From then on, it's smooth sailing.
Quote by master

there is great word of widsom in your advice
thanks alot
I'll try . ..no.. DO that for sure
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir