Be kind...It's like me fourth shop.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
Dude...

That is bitchin'!
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by spartan 118
Dude...

That is bitchin'!

Bitchin' indeed!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
That's great, keep up the good work =)
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
Very nice. I like it. It would make a pretty nice tatoo, just for someone else, not me. Theres a spot on the left wing where the clef lines show through, so maybejust touch that up. Otherwise, its great. Much better than anything ive done.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Animal cruelty! I'm telling PETA on you!

Perhaps it's the medication but I laughed a lot, and thanks to everyone else.

EDIT: qotsa1998, if you mean the part near the shoulder it was intentional, if you mean by the end of the wing it MAY just be the break between the feathers. It also, again, may be the meds.
If all misfortunes were laid in one common heap whence everyone must take an equal portion, most people would be contented to take their own and depart.
-Socrates-
BTW, if I were to want to learn how to make images like this one, how would I go about doing it?
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
pretty cool dude, good jobs...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by OneTrueCause
Perhaps it's the medication but I laughed a lot, and thanks to everyone else.

ya my medication too

Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
I'm going to sketch this during school so the girl who's major into peace, love, music, et cetera will see it and freak out on jump on my dick.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
so what would your thoughts be if i asked permission to have this tattooed onto my body....? that is seriously tight.
I thought I heard the door open, oh no,
I thought I heard the door open but
I only heard it close.
I like it all except the color on the talons. Otherwise its awesome
Quote by Metallicaxp
why would you buy hollister? Wal-mart FTW!
Quote by NorthStarRock
so what would your thoughts be if i asked permission to have this tattooed onto my body....? that is seriously tight.

Hmmm...I've never had the opportunity to answer a question like that...I suppose I wouldn't mind. Not like I'm selling it or something.

But if you want to give me credit I suppose you can put my initials in there or something.

Name: Zachary Wayne Springer

Initials: (obviously) Z.W.S.

It's all good either way.

EDIT: jiminizzle: nah, just saw the peace clef thingy after watching Handlebars by flobots. Thought, "That would be epic." and did it. May be later though.
-Socrates-
That's a cool video. I never noticed that though. Anyways, nice work. Worth stealing for album art (with credit of course)...
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Wow, I'd get a tattoo of that.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by OneTrueCause

Be kind...It's like me fourth shop.

wow...haha better than i can do

How abouts you make me something like that for my little small cd coming out soon.

I have free candy.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
That is awesome........

And by the way, why call it gay?

I want that tattooed on my arm.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I wish I drew it
-Socrates-
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
New avvie, thank you.

You can't even see what your avatar is, barely.

Fail.
Do you have a higher res version? If not, you should seriously make all your stuff high res. 2000x2000 pixels~. You can then shrink it to what ever size.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13