Hey guys, i have a question to answer. this is most likely my first post here. And i need your help. Currently I have a Randall 120DHS Half Stack and i want to upgrade. I want to get a good high gain sound similar to Dan Donegan. I have read good things about the G3 serious that are made by randall. My funds are only limited but i am trying to get rid of gear that i dont use. i willing to spend up to $2000 on a good sound cab and head. Im open to anything and everything.

Thanks guys.
g3 are badass. Get the 150 version ( 300 is kinda useless ) Whit a good randall cab probably the rs one ( thats what i used when i add my Randall rh150 g3 and a rs cab ) and its sounded pretty damn good.

Btw get a noise gate you will need it.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I'm not much of a metal head, but if I had to pick a metal amp right now I would get a splawn. Splaws are just ridiculous sounding.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
+1 for the g3, and another +1 for the 150 version.

Just out of curiosity, what guitar are you using?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Im using a Ltd m-200. Also use a ltd EC-50 with 81 and 85s but im trading that for a KH-202. yeah i im lucky when it comes to this cause my music store is selling the 150 model for 800Au i think. but i have yet to go down and have a trundle.
dont forget the noise gate.

honestly

FACEBOOK
yeah ive heard they squeal like a bitch. Got any recommendation as to what Noise gate to get?
Isp decimator check out Musicianfriends :P

FACEBOOK