Ok so i got this new tab book today, and it has a bunch of good songs i like, but anyways i was playing cliffs of dover (its in the book) and it says i have to play this part with my fingers and the pick but i dont know how to do it. Explain please.
S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S
|----15----15----15----15----15----15----15----15-----15----15----15----15----15----15----15----15-
|-19----------------------------17----19-------------------------------17----19----------------17------
|-------19----------------17----------------19-----------------17----------------19----17--------------
|-------------19----17----------------------------19----17-----------------------------------------------
|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
save your star power up to that point and pray that you hit enough to survive. thats what i do...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
is that cliffs of dover?
you pick the lower strings with your pick and the hgher string notes with your ring finger
hybrid picking
is that cliffs of dover?
you pick the lower strings with your pick and the hgher string notes with your ring finger
hybrid picking
Quote by joshua029
save your star power up to that point and pray that you hit enough to survive. thats what i do...

But i cant get the star power
And yes it is cliffs of dover
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Last edited by KennySG at Aug 27, 2008,
i dunno i thought it was pretty easy on GH i dont' need my star power for it

But in all seriousness i have no ****ing idea
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
Hybrid picking (picking with a pick and fingers both).

Like the guys above said, pick the lower notes with the pick, and the higher notes with the ring or middle finger, depending on your finger length.

Here's a visual aid.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
wow this is really hard..
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2