Hey
Ya, Im 13, In the 8th grade, and i weigh around 90 pounds
I feel extremely small, i dont have any muscles and im gettin tired of bein the weak one haha

i need a routine i can workout with
i wana increase my muscles, but mainly just get bigger

i wna try to get around 105-110

seems reasonable for my age
id really appreciate sum help
Thanks guys

God Bless
I weighed 160 at your age.

I now weigh 190. 75% muscles....yup....ask the body building thread though.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Just do some simple excersises in your room like push-ups and stuff. Lift your amp too :P
lol, i weigh almost twice you and I'm 14.
also, eat well!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
200 pounds ftw. =D

my old girlfriend weighs more than you, and shes 5ft tall and petite
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Last edited by bigtimmy at Aug 27, 2008,
i make fun of people that weigh that much alot, so my advice is do pushups and situps and pull ups and squat sanything else that builds muscle, and if your that small next year in highschool your screwed. goodluck
blahblahblah
push ups, full ups, sit ups, and all that good stuff.

Once you get into high school start lifting weights and stuff.
Milk + beef = good for that.

Also, lots of swimming. Swimming has helped me alot in muscle strength.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
Quote by everlong12
i make fun of people that weigh that much alot, so my advice is do pushups and situps and pull ups and squat sanything else that builds muscle, and if your that small next year in highschool your screwed. goodluck

So? Me and many others make fun of people that have terrible grammar like you.

How exactly is he screwed?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
im 14,i stay in shape by skateboarding,tae-kwan-do,wrestling,and mixed martial arts,so thats my advice
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
A push-up wont make you gain weight...BENCH PRESS FTW!
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by Jericho114
So? Me and many others make fun of people that have terrible grammar like you.

How exactly is he screwed?

he's not. im naturally thin too but im also 21 so im finished growin and probs starting to fill out some.

TS, eat enough to put on 1 pound every week, and thats a good way to build ur weight up without puttin on excess fat. it takes a long time to build up healthy weight without gettin fat.

diet is the most important thing, and so is rest. excersise is what ppl concentrate most on but its not enough. (not saying you should neglect it either)

altho in my opinion i think you should wait a few more years to grow more, ur only what....14 or 15?

wait till ur a bit older, figure out what u should do if you're serious about it and THEN do it
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Don't listen to em kid. Yeah you're really ****in puny and I weighed that much when I was like 3rd grade, but don't worry anyone can get strong if they push themselves.

If you want to increase your size, for every exercise you do, do about 5-6 sets of 5-6 reps. Once you get the size you want, do less sets of more reps to get more definition.

The most important thing is your diet. Eat a wide variety of healthy foods, especially dark green vegetables (you can smoke some green vegetables if you want too) and alot of potatoes and meat for protein. You could also choose to use some nutritional suppliments (cytogain and no2 explode are the best)

Or you could just go for roids. That's probably the easiest way
Lol dont listen to metalhead or any other of the narcissistic ****ers out there, i weighed about the same as you in 8th grade. I actually weigh about 110 now and im a sophomore in highschool, yea im still small compared to everyone else but it's not that much of a difference anymore.

My suggestion:
Get into a school sport. I started doing crew (competitive rowing) my freshman year and during winter conditioning alone, which lasts about 3 months, I gained about 7 pounds of muscle. I'm a coxswain on the team now so I dont row anymore, but if you keep up a good diet with lots of calories (salads, red meat, poultry etc), you'll start gaining weight really quickly. Theres also some weight gain formula stuff you can buy that you're supposed to mix into smoothies which has lots of nutrients as well as calories (about 600 calories a serving) that are safe to drink regularly (i asked my doctor) and actually taste really good :-p

Don't worry about it though, in my experience girls find my smallness adorable (yea it's weird, it confuses even myself). And you can also make fun of almost anyone for being fat lol
Last edited by Schism1985 at Aug 27, 2008,
Just a few stuff like pushups, start at a reasonable amount then build up and dont hurt yourself or overdo it and do some sort of stretch before.
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Sorry bud but if you are 13 dont expect to gain a bunch of weight and muscle working out. Most people wont be able to build large muscle working out until they are full grown adults. It will make you stronger, you will feel more healthy and you will see some results though.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."
dont start lifting weights til you are 15 or you could **** yourself up, a friend of mine started lifting weights when he was 13 and he got a serious injury in his elbow, now he wears a special elbow patch and he has to wear that FOREVER (well, when hes doing exercises or sports)
cant say that i agree with not lifting till youre 15 go to bodybuilding.com they have forums on there that you can use
Yeah, most definitely do not start lifting weights until you are 15. Your muscles(yes, you do have some.) are not fully attached to your bones yet. If you start working out now, you will look like a freak when you grow up.

I suggest just eating more. Make sure to get a lot of protein(meat, milk, etc.), then just go throughout your day normally, the extra protein will build your muscles naturally, faster.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
just do some pushups or something. Or lift some light weights, I worked out lightly from 13-14 and a couple months ater turning 15 really began working out heavy. Now i'm 16, 6'2 and weigh 175 lbs
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."