Page 1 of 2
u may or may not heard of the new ciggarrette, which i have not had yet because it came out yesturday, its called Camel Crush!!!!!

its a normal camel filter, BUT when u pinch the filter a bead inside the filter breaks, making it into a camel menthol!!!!!

idk about you but i am WICKED EXITED FOR THIS NEW BREAKTHROUGH IN CIGGARRETTE TECH.!!! they are normal price and available everywhere now.

if anyone has had them, how good are theY?
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!
lol

But I'm not a big ciggarete smoker I prefer Cigars, but those sound interesting.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Do you feel good about being a walking advertisement?

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I SMOKE CIGARETTES LOOK LOOK
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by scootlaundry
u may or may not heard of the new ciggarrette, which i have not had yet because it came out yesturday, its called Camel Crush!!!!!

its a normal camel filter, BUT when u pinch the filter a bead inside the filter breaks, making it into a camel menthol!!!!!

idk about you but i am WICKED EXITED FOR THIS NEW BREAKTHROUGH IN CIGGARRETTE TECH.!!! they are normal price and available everywhere now.

You're not even old enough to buy them anyway.

You really showed 'the man' by smoking though. Take THAT society!
Me and my girlfriend just had one 30 minutes ago.

They are pretty sweet, and it can get very minty if you crush it a lot.
Quote by scootlaundry
i work for god
Not only are you really gay, your the gayer then aids
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
That sounds interesting. Hopefully they make it over here soon.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wouldn't that only make the tobacco right near the filter become menthol-y? Also wouldn't pinching the filter kind of ruin the cigarette?

Unless you're totally crushing it shut then there really isn't a problem...either way it probably won't stay like that anyway.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by RU Experienced?
Wouldn't that only make the tobacco right near the filter become menthol-y? Also wouldn't pinching the filter kind of ruin the cigarette?

nah. I think the smoke comes through the menthol bead thing and out the filter and once it goes through the bead thing it sort of mentholizes it?
idk lol
Theyre alright. Its cool and all, but if you were gonna smoke one or the other, why not just buy a pack of it? Good if you have alot of friends who bum off you though.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by scootlaundry

You're not even old enough to smoke...

And I don't know why I'm even here, I don't smoke
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
Couple of my buddies picked up a pack once. They said they were fine until you crushed them... And then said that the Menthol was weak.
Quote by tborsje

You're not even old enough to buy them anyway.

You really showed 'the man' by smoking though. Take THAT society!

lol. being the aggressor only makes you look like a dumbass.

It sounds like alot of people in this thread are butthurt that theyre too afraid to smoke a jack every once in a while. Chill out, smoke some weed, get on with your life.
i dont think they're great....but then again i dont like menthols
GO HUSKERS!

12/5/1993 --R.I.P. J.J.S.-- 6/4/2010
Quote by metal_man12
lol. being the aggressor only makes you look like a dumbass.

I disagree. It makes him look pretty damn funny...
------------------------------------------------------- ~ UG's Nirvana Fangirl ~ -------------------------------------------------------

Worst cigarettes I have ever had.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

lol dude. I saw those at a gas station about a week ago and I was really tempted to steal a pack (im not 18 yet).

But it wasn't because I thought the menthol conversion thing looked cool, I dont even smoke, I just thought that the smoke would turn green when you pinched the filter because of the way they advertised Camel Crush on the posters at the store.

Your sort of a fag for posting this thread though, mostly because of this:
"WICKED EXITED FOR THIS NEW BREAKTHROUGH IN CIGGARRETTE TECH"

I'm fifteen and even I can tell that your waaaay too obsessed with something as meaningless as what happens when you crush a bead in a cigarette filter.

Yea but that sounds stupid, green smoke would have been a lot ****ing cooler than some ****ty menthol bead thing.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Unless you're totally crushing it shut then there really isn't a problem...either way it probably won't stay like that anyway.

That's true, I've never seen em before so I don't really have any concept of what it's like. I'm not surprised that the other dude says the menthol is weak, but I don't really like menthol's anyway.
menthols are nasty i dont even know why they exist
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Why are people allowed to flame the op just because the thread is about cigs. Im upset
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Why are people allowed to flame the op just because the thread is about cigs. Im upset

dude in the UG forum anything goes. there are a lot of assholes here so be prepared to get flamed for anything.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
dude in the UG forum anything goes. there are a lot of assholes here so be prepared to get flamed for anything.

Well pardon me, but f*ck that. There are plenty of cool threads where people dont get flamed, at all
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Well pardon me, but f*ck that. There are plenty of cool threads where people dont get flamed, at all

Your French is pardoned.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff

Oh, damn. I thought your name was Spaceman Spliff and I was about to say that was really clever. Now it's just blatant, offensive plagiarism.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff

"Cool" is the keyword. This thread is sh*t. I actually thought it was a joke and that is why I entered

Page 1 of 2