Page 1 of 2
Today, after cross country practice, I went to the store and bought a medium-sized watermelon. I got home, and after struggling with it for awhile, I ate the entire thing. A few minutes ago I woke up from a nap and just about died from the pain from my bladder. After running to the bathroom, I honestly peed for at least a minutes or two. I should've timed it, then taken a picture for the pit. Too late.

Anybody else?
my friend texted me once that he had peed for 5 min straight, then he texted me his phone had just talked to him.

>.>
Quote by RU Experienced?
Once you're old enough to drink beer this won't become such an impressive feat.

This.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i think my record is like 1 min 20 sec
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
done and done
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Last edited by selkies at Aug 27, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
Try peeing for 5 minutes with an erection, then I'll be impressed.

i hate when i wake up and have an erection and i have to go to the bathroom...it's pretty hard to aim like that
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
my record is 3 min

its really weird to pee for that long lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by magnum1117
i hate when i wake up and have an erection and i have to go to the bathroom...it's pretty hard to aim like that

Lol.

But yeah, attempting to pee with an erection is probably one of the most difficult things you could ever do.
Quote by RU Experienced?

This!

That's when you start to make a compitition out of it!

GOod times!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Every once in a while I literally piss for about 3 minutes. I actually get bored just standing there peeing.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by InvaderTSN
Lol.

But yeah, attempting to pee with an erection is probably one of the most difficult things you could ever do.

indeed.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Lol.

It's not that hard dude, if you can do a handstand it's aimed perfectly for the bowl...or your face if you're not careful

I call it "the inverted pissing technique."
Quote by InvaderTSN
Try peeing for 5 minutes with an erection, then I'll be impressed.

done it........it hurts, and after about 2 minutes you just want it to end, plus i didnt want my g/f at the time to think i was taking a massive dump in her bathroom...i totally shoulda....b¡tch
You have to position yourself so funny if you have an erection.

School dances. I'm running around and sweating and drinking more than I can really hold, cuz I can't tell where to stop. I get home, and just pee, and pee, and pee...
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's not that hard dude, if you can do a handstand it's aimed perfectly for the bowl...or your face if you're not careful

Look for it in the gymnastics London 2012!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by RU Experienced?

I've learned from my mistakes, so if I ever have an erection and need to piss in the morning, I just brush my teeth/put on my contacts/other stuff until it goes away, then pee.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I've learned from my mistakes, so if I ever have an erection and need to piss in the morning, I just brush my teeth/put on my contacts/other stuff until it goes away, then pee.

but you are not a guy so you don't have to worry about it. besides, why wait when you can have free pain and relief at the same time???

EDIT: looks at profile...wait you are guy...all this time i thought you were a girl sorry hahaha
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by InvaderTSN

or u can just go for a quick morning fap
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by frozen_soul
or u can just go for a quick morning fap

no because instead of semen you will cum pee...not that it happened to me before...
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by InvaderTSN

My method is better, plus it's good for upper body strength

Just don't try it in a public bathroom.
Quote by RU Experienced?
My method is better, plus it's good for upper body strength

Just don't try it in a public bathroom.

Hands on public bathroom floor=possible infection/disease.

I hate public bathrooms.
Quote by magnum1117
no because instead of semen you will cum pee...not that it happened to me before...

Deny it all you want, but I now know the truth..... Magnum really jizzes urine, even if he rapes someone they will laugh at him!
Quote by magnum1117

yeah it happens but its better than having to pee with a boner
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
I'm not old enough to drink so my record is 45s.

Oh, and the trick with morning wood is to take off your pants/underwear and let it go down. Helps when the pressure isn't on it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by Sonicxlover
I'm not old enough to drink so my record is 45s.

Oh, and the trick with morning wood is to take off your pants/underwear and let it go down. Helps when the pressure isn't on it.

Really? Before I developed my patented method I just stood as far away from the toilet as possible and rainbowed it into the bowl. In addition to minimizing spillage, it's good for penis-eye coordination!
Quote by RU Experienced?
Really? Before I developed my patented method I just stood as far away from the toilet as possible and rainbowed it into the bowl. In addition to minimizing spillage, it's good for penis-eye coordination!

I still do that every morning, every day I try to pee from farther away from the bowl, it's what keeps me sane.
I am now going to drink a ton of water tomorrow and time myself.
Thank you TS, you have given me something to do.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by snow blind
I still do that every morning, every day I try to pee from farther away from the bowl, it's what keeps me sane.

I know, I consider it another form of meditation. It's very soothing, the perfect way to start the day.
Quote by RU Experienced?

This.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by snow blind

whenever i try this i pee everywhere. its chaos.
Quote by Marshmelllow

Page 1 of 2