i lost a lot of respect for the Queens of the Stoneage singer with that crap. he shoulda stopped after the "i'll still buttf*** you in front of all your friends", after that it got out of hand.

i dont remember which country singer it was (heard about it on the radio) but it was one of the big dudes (probably Toby Keith?). he wasnt even being heckled, some dude was walking around shoving chicks for no reason and as he made his way to the front the singer grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him on stage, decked his face and handed him to security.
Na man Josh homme is right on, if someone threw **** at me i would smash his face in with my les paul. Must be so difficult to deal with the young crowds these days compared to the 90s.

edit..actually he was saying dumb **** back in 03 when i saw them. i think he is so aggressive because he is a closet homsexual.
Last edited by Zan3 at Aug 28, 2008,
Has anyone noticed how immature these guys can be? "You d.i.ckless little turd," "f.u.cking f.a.ggot piece of sh.i.t", etc etc? It's pathetic, really.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Has anyone noticed how immature these guys can be? "You d.i.ckless little turd," "f.u.cking f.a.ggot piece of sh.i.t", etc etc? It's pathetic, really.

They should handle hecklers the Axl Rose way i.e dive at them from the stage while wearing a feather boa and beat the hell out of them.
Quote by InvaderTSN
They should handle hecklers the Axl Rose way i.e dive at them from the stage while wearing a feather boa and beat the hell out of them.

Axl Rose should be beaten with an aluminum baseball bat for being insecure about himself and fighting to prove his worth.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
Axl Rose should be beaten with an aluminum baseball bat for being insecure about himself and fighting to prove his worth.

Top 5 Rush Songs:
1. La Villa Strangiato
2. Natural Science
3. The Main Monkey Business
4. Vital Signs
5. Subdivisions

Complete Atomic Basie by Count Basie.

Ask me shit: formspring.me/howthiswork