yeah so ive been pigging out and i got a double chin in 4 days... now i have 6 days before shool starts to get rid of it... any advice?
Lame. I could gain 20 pounds in two days, but I control myself.

EDIT: I meant four days.
You should go on a heavy regimine of binging and purging. Only instead of binging replace that step with purging. Good luck my butt-chinned friend
Quote by guitarmageddon0
yeah so ive been pigging out and i got a double chin in 4 days... now i have 6 days before shool starts to get rid of it... any advice?

You have aids. No cure. Goodbye.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I cut from 113 to 103 in 3 days when I wrestled. Then after I made weight I gained like 2 pounds in 15 minutes.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I lost 7 pounds in 5 days. I guess it's not the same but whatever. Take aderol it'll help you lose weight it's an ADD med but apparently it's used as a diet pill sometimes.
Have you taken a sh*t in the past 4 days?? If not theres the explanation why, you've gained 5 pounds.
Please Stay,
Until I'm Gone,
I'm Here Hold On,
To Me I'm Right Here,
Waiting,
And Take My One Last Breath,
And Dont Forget,
That I Will Be Right Here,
Waiting
Quote by elekguit
You have aids. No cure. Goodbye.

no silly, aids makes you loose weight.

TS, get aids.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe

TS, get aids.

Loose weight? No, you're supposed to make sure the weight is firmly secured before lifting otherwise there's a potential to damage the machinery or hurt yourself.
Ew...

I don't know what else to say.
Don't eat? Maybe do some laps?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Zugunruhe

TS, get aids.

..^^from the horses mouth. This guy is an expert.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Loose weight? No, you're supposed to make sure the weight is firmly secured before lifting otherwise there's a potential to damage the machinery or hurt yourself.
thats true, you wouldnt want to pull something. that said, a reach around is only polite. the guy is giving you aids, after all.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Watch the Machinist and then Batman Begins and learn from the pro
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Dinodrummer
I lost 7 pounds in 5 days. I guess it's not the same but whatever. Take aderol it'll help you lose weight it's an ADD med but apparently it's used as a diet pill sometimes.

jesus christ did you binge on it for the entirety of the five days? adderall keeps me up for more or less 24 hours and i don't eat much of anything for that time...but five days?!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
3 steps to supper quick weight loss!
step 1: one lean over the toilet
step 2:stick your finger down your throught and touch that red thing
step 3:PUKE!!!!!!!

or take laxitives either way it;s gonna suck
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
you have diabeetus
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
fap.....

alot........

IT IS THE ONLY WAY!!!
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by dale-banez
you have diabeetus

haha
I cannot stop laughing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
it shouldn't be too hard. eat every 2-3 hours. not alot, stuff like canned tuna or chicken, or some crackers, oatmeal, etc. before you go to bed if you like yogurt eat one....keeps your metabolism going through the night. drink about a gallon of water a day, and i suggest running in the morning BEFORE you consume anything except water.
Pushups, pullups, crunches, and running and eating healthy ****. For about a week, even less, probably. Once you're back to normal, control your eating?
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Here's some advice, put down the fork.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.