I'm hearing it's really boring; so not altering my original opinion of them blowing balls.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
It fails all I did was listen to the previews and I noticed its the same nonsense singing such as TOO THE MOUNTAIN OVER THE SEAS and the fact that IN THE PREVIEWS THEIR WAS 4 RIFFS THAT WERE EXACTLY THE SAME and the drum beat doesn't even change at all. Its pathetic that people love them so much just because they can do fast hammer ons and some tapping. Go listen to beneath the massacure or something.
well i just downloaded it and i have to say its a good thing i didn't buy it
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
people need to stop taking Dragonforce seriously...
its SUPPOSED to be cheesy as all hell, and they know it
its still a lot of fun to listen to, even if the music isn't amazing
most of you guys bashing them are only doing so to be cool on the internet
Last edited by dminishedthingy at Aug 28, 2008,
I only herd Heros of our time. I bet it's another techno-ish cd thats some how "metal".
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Again, people need to stop taking them so damn seriously, its cheesy ass power metal...it happens, I think it sounds like songs leftover from the InHuman Rampage sessions, but that's just me.
Quote by Minkaro
I'd love to see you go to the "Other" forum, and suggest that DragonForce is techno.

I would pay some money to see that.

I feel that I'm the only person who likes Dragonforce. But oh well.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
cheesy riffs followed by a and singer who cant sing and crappy videos and a bunch of cheating musicians and repetitive lyrics... ill pass

btw the drummer uses triggers so he is a cheater.. a big fat drummer cheater

Did anyone else realize that they use the lyric "Through the Fire and Flames" in about 1/2 of the songs in the previous album..

P.S. Did anyone read the interview with Mike Varney discussing Dragonforce. He actually likes them....come on dude you brought up Becker, Friedman, Malmsteen, Gilbert etc... what are you doing to yourself
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
Quote by seymour_jackson
cheesy riffs followed by a and singer who cant sing and crappy videos and a bunch of cheating musicians and repetitive lyrics... ill pass

btw the drummer uses triggers so he is a cheater.. a big fat drummer cheater

Did anyone else realize that they use the lyric "Through the Fire and Flames" in about 1/2 of the songs in the previous album..

P.S. Did anyone read the interview with Mike Varney discussing Dragonforce. He actually likes them....come on dude you brought up Becker, Friedman, Malmsteen, Gilbert etc... what are you doing to yourself

I hate Dragonforce as much as the next guy but you are coming off as a bit of an immature twat.

And Dragonforce thread.
^ you are underestimating my hatred for Dragonforce. the drumming part was suppose to be funny.

and as for immature...
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity
I really liked the song heroes of our time, it gave me hope for this album. But when I listened to it nothing else stood out and it became quite boring. Still like track one though.
Only heard "Heroes of Our Time" but I like it.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I like Dragonforce. "Heroes of Our Time" and "A Flame For Freedom" are great tracks.
I liked the track I heard, I'll give it a try sometime.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Dragonforce are fun to listen to every once in awhile, but I would never buy one of their cds.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by piratemetalhead
Dragonforce has always been a big meh for me. I'll stick with Stratovarius for my power metal dosage.

+1.
My Gear:
JacksonStars KE TN-02
Jackson DK2M
Jackson WRXT
Jackson KSXT
Jackson DXMG
Jackson 7 String soloist

Ovation Celeberity