Page 1 of 2
If you live with other people, do you close the door in the bathroom when you're at home by yourself, or if everyone is asleep, or at all even? I do, its become natural
Yes.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
nah, i just lock my door in my room since theres a bathroom in my room. i like it like that so if im in there for a while, the smell wont linger in the bathroom
I **** in the living room on the rug. then I get beaten by a lady with a newspaper and a whip. I do not understand this door concept.

If I'm alone I leave the door open, I'll shut it if anyone else is awake.

When I get a house I'm going to have an isolated house on a hill in the woods overlooking a beautiful mountain range. The bathroom will be facing the mountains and the walls will be glass, and it shall be a glorious feeling of freedom to spill mine urine upon his seat.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Aug 28, 2008,
If I'm alone and taking a quick piss I'll leave it open. If I'm taking a dump I always close it, and I always close it at night because I don't want to wake people up with my tinkling.
Quote by RU Experienced?
If I'm alone I leave the door open, I'll shut it if anyone else is awake.

When I get a house I'm going to have an isolated house on a hill in the woods overlooking a beautiful mountain range. The bathroom will be facing the mountains and the walls will be glass, and it shall be a glorious feeling of freedom.

win.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
If nobody is home or they're all asleep I'll only shut it so its a little open.

I won't take a dump without locking though.
Quote by heaven's gate
\I always close it at night because I don't want to wake people up with my tinkling.

does your piss sound like a fucking bomb exploding when it hits the water? i mean how could it wake people up?

no offense, i just thought that was funny.
Quote by daytripper75
does your piss sound like a fucking bomb exploding when it hits the water? i mean how could it wake people up?

no offense, i just thought that was funny.

Ha, nah my house is from the 1920s, so its kinda old and every little noise that is made literally echoes throughout the whole house.
Yes
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Yes. I have a dog, and he likes to know what is happening in each room of the house. Plus, sometimes I never know when everyone else will get home.
Yes. Except the rare moment where I realize I can leave it open without worry and I do, but normally I just revert to habit.
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
I saw on MTV awhile back True Life: I have an embarrasing family,
this girls dad was taking a dump with the door open with his son in there, brushing his teeth. Hows that for ya. On national televsion.
Last edited by captain Trips at Aug 28, 2008,
I live in the basement and have a bathroom down here, so no.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by mr.happyman
Does anyone else here pee in the shower? everyone does it whether they'll admit it or not.

I pee in the shampoo bottles people leave in the shower. Communal showers FTL
Quote by mr.happyman
Does anyone else here pee in the shower? everyone does it whether they'll admit it or not.

I take dumps in the shower
Yes. But the lock on my bathroom door broke so I have to be very careful when I'm fapping in the shower and whatnot...
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Im j/k about that in the shower

I only take a dump when I'm taking a bath, cause who the **** takes a dump standing up? LOL.
Quote by captain Trips
Im j/k about that in the shower

I only take a dump when I'm taking a bath, cause who the **** takes a dump standing up? LOL.

wtf....

isn't that what a toilet is for? for fucks sake boy.
Anyone else find it disturbing the fact that your weaner is hanging into the bowl and in contact with the old crap residue you know on the top of the bowl. Or am I just a lucky guy with enough equipment to make it sort of a problem.
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Quote by blogz
Anyone else find it disturbing the fact that your weaner is hanging into the bowl and in contact with the old crap residue you know on the top of the bowl. Or am I just a lucky guy with enough equipment to make it sort of a problem.

Are you sitting backwards or something? Or is your asshole just further forward than normal?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by blogz

Thats happened to me too.

And what about when you take a **** and a little bit comes out and falls into the water and splashes your ass?

My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
Page 1 of 2