Esp ltd F-204 bass,

Active EQ

EMG humbuckers

New D addarios strings (unplayed on the bass, and another set new in the package)

Harshell case

Black!, minor scuffs but nothing bad, minor oxidation on the frets & other parts due to age, but all around in good shape and plays nice.

I'm the second owner, but I don't play it, so it's just sitting down here looking cool, it might as well be at your house where someone will pick it up now and then .

I'll ship this in the case, with bubble wrap and good packaging so it will arrive in good condition,..............and I'll throw in a crappy strap .

I'd like 325.00 and I'll ship it for free.

I had some pics, but they were on my other computer that just got zapped by a break in the power line, if you would like pics, pm me and I'll see If I can get some new ones up.
I forgot to add, and it wont seem to let me edit, that I am a "verified" paypal seller, and I will accept paypal, (please add 10.00)
bump

Hey guys, this bass is pretty clean, I'm being picky in my description, can't believe no one has contacted my yet. I have pics, just haven't posted them yet, although if you are interested, there are pics of my bass on craigslist under ND, fargo morehead.