Do you believe the video of the first percon on the moon was fake or true?

Poll: True or fake
Poll Options
View poll results: True or fake
True
18 90%
Fake
2 10%
Voters: 20.
Do you believe it was fake or true?For me I think its a fake because when they put the flag on the moon why would the flag be moving if there's no wind in space?I also watched the Mythbuster episode of this.Any opinions?
It was true, now go back to your conspiracy websites.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
It's true
If that's false, then whats all those rovers and equipment that you can see through a telescope?
wtf is a percon?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by Marc2x
Do you believe it was fake or true?For me I think its a fake because when they put the flag on the moon why would the flag be moving if there's no wind in space?I also watched the Mythbuster episode of this.Any opinions?

I see, looks like you've done some in depth study on the matter. Certainly enough to validate the ridiculous claim you seem to follow. You should present your theory to anyone who knows anything about the subject and see how it holds up.
Quote by RU Experienced?
...Seriously?

Why does it seem every other person on UG is a conspiracy theorist?

Because they're idiots.
Yea it was fake... and physics and religion is also real. Honestly though what causes people to believe this crap
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
Quote by RU Experienced?
...Seriously?

Why does it seem every other person on UG is a conspiracy theorist?

ever read a scanner darkly?
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
I've resigned to the belief that there was a landing on the moon at the time. However, I quite like to think that the video was false. Something in the camera went wrong or something like that, so landing on the moon was real, but the moon landing (video) was faked.

I don't claim it to be the truth, but it's what I like to think about the subject.