sup dudes

i got huge problems with my boss mt2 metalzone pedal.when i first got it(bou a year ago)i was using it with this old music adapter.anyway becoz it wasnt a boss PSA adapter and coz this music adapter was quite old a powersurge occured and i guess it blew a few circuits coz my mt2 didnt work after that.anyway this was about a few months ago and i took it back to the music shop wer i got it from and they took it apart and fixed it and sed yeah i blew a few circuits coz i wasnt using the ryt adapter.so after that i oni used 9 volt batteries in it for power.well a few weeks back my battery died and since they r quite expensive here i was using the drive on my amp 4awhile.anyway i went and bought a new battery yest but when i put it in my pedal, it started behaving very strangely.evrytime i depressed it to kick the drive on the light would come on and off instantly and i would be back to clean mode.i had no idea why this was happening.anyway,i unplugged the battery and plugged it back in again and at first when i kept depressing it nothing was happening but after awhile it started working again like normal.but im so scared this myt happen when i play a gig and it would be really embarrasing.is ther any advice u guys could give me.
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
sup dudes

i got huge problems with my boss mt2 metalzone pedal.when i first got it(bou a year ago)i was using it with this old music adapter.anyway becoz it wasnt a boss PSA adapter and coz this music adapter was quite old a powersurge occured and i guess it blew a few circuits coz my mt2 didnt work after that.anyway this was about a few months ago and i took it back to the music shop wer i got it from and they took it apart and fixed it and sed yeah i blew a few circuits coz i wasnt using the ryt adapter.so after that i oni used 9 volt batteries in it for power.well a few weeks back my battery died and since they r quite expensive here i was using the drive on my amp 4awhile.anyway i went and bought a new battery yest but when i put it in my pedal, it started behaving very strangely.evrytime i depressed it to kick the drive on the light would come on and off instantly and i would be back to clean mode.i had no idea why this was happening.anyway,i unplugged the battery and plugged it back in again and at first when i kept depressing it nothing was happening but after awhile it started working again like normal.but im so scared this myt happen when i play a gig and it would be really embarrasing.is ther any advice u guys could give me.

I think I found your problem.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Sell it and buy something better.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
awww come on guys.k yeah i no its not the best distortion pedal u can get but thats all i got ryt now...so can anytone give me any solutions or advice as to how to not look like a complete anal retard when i try to use it live?
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
your gonna play live with that? i suggest buying a better one if you play live.
Quote by Stress Cow
You know you're fucked up when the pit thinks you're a sick bastard.
Quote by theocao
your gonna play live with that? i suggest buying a better one if you play live.

If your going to play with it live get a mod by pedaldoc they're the best mods for these pedals. It changed it from random distortion to a nice distortion were you can hear what your playing with the best harmonics on earth! - well thats what I did and it's my main distortion now
i have a metalzone pedal and it sounds pretty good for the genre i play - metal core/ death metal like as i lay dying and suicide sillence
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
awww come on guys.k yeah i no its not the best distortion pedal u can get but thats all i got ryt now...so can anytone give me any solutions or advice as to how to not look like a complete anal retard when i try to use it live?

I was saying buy something better just because it's a Metal Zone.

I was saying sell it and buy something better because I wouldn't even think of using something unreliable like that live.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com