came up to you and started touching your ass...what would you say??? lol

this happend to me during school, and 3rd period had just finished and theres this hallway called the breezeway, and it sucks if your locker is in there cuz it gets really crowded. anyways, i was walking and some dude from behind be just feels me up, at first i didnt react cuz its the breezeway and everyone is bumping into each other, but then he did it again, and thats when i turned around and saw him and i was in total WHAT THE ****?? mode

all he did was laugh and walked away...

p.s im a dude too
Ask him to have sex with you. Make sure he knows you aren't kidding.
The question is, DID YOU LIKE IT?

haha

EDIT: might as well share my story-

I was the bassist for the marching band when i was in high school and i happened to know a guy named DJ who was gay. Anyway... so there i am at a football game on the sideline and him and a friend of mine (they were the ones who were friends; i just knew him cuz of my friend) call me over. So there i go to say hi. We're all talking, and then DJ says, "oh, this is my boyfriend danny."

I say, "hi," while thinking that this was getting awkward since my name's danny as well.

Well... DJ asks me to spread my hand so that his bf can see it. He sees it and goes, "woah! that's nice *wink*."

(a couple of days ago we had been talking about the ratio between your thinger and the length from the tips of your thumb and pinky)

Yep... so both of them start hitting on me.

It was scary... i mean, just imagine a gay couple in which one of the guys happens to have your same name hit on you!?

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Aug 28, 2008,
maybe he was a quarterback, and he wanted your football
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
fart on his hand.

or turn to him and be like, "Hey, are you a top or a bottom?"
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
probaly some kid messing around, his friend telling him "dude, i dare you to go touch that guys ass"

as he watches from afar.
lol my friends and i did that, except we told some freshmen to go buy large sized condoms

he did
Tell him you'd like to take it a step further.

In front of his friends.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
u have been molested...congrats lol.
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
ive notcied in high school alot of guys do alot of gay **** for no reason. they think its funny for some other reason.

and oh god the football locker room is where alot of gay homo ass grabbing, nut tapping, and awhole lot of other things too. But when you are doing it because its a "joke" it makes it okay..
You got his number didnt you
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Pannenkoeken
I'm not going to lie. I would LICK his asshole.

Like a Vagina!!!! High Five!!!

I had a shop teacher that was a child molester and kept kids after to hit on them in middle school. luckily I had nothing to worry about because I'm ugly as fu ck
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Like a Vagina!!!! High Five!!!

I had a shop teacher that was a child molester and kept kids after to hit on them in middle school. luckily I had nothing to worry about because I'm ugly as fu ck

Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Was he hot? Because that's what really is important.
If he's hot, go to the locker room and f*ck. If he's ugly, don't.
Quote by killer puppy
came up to you and started touching your ass...what would you say??? lol

this happend to me during school, and 3rd period had just finished and theres this hallway called the breezeway, and it sucks if your locker is in there cuz it gets really crowded. anyways, i was walking and some dude from behind be just feels me up, at first i didnt react cuz its the breezeway and everyone is bumping into each other, but then he did it again, and thats when i turned around and saw him and i was in total WHAT THE ****?? mode

all he did was laugh and walked away...

p.s im a dude too

didn't you know it's not gay to grab another males arse in between 3rd and 4th periods?
Gear:
Washburn RB2500 (5 String)
Yamaha BB400 Fretless (1981)
Carlo Giordano 3/4 Upright (White)
Cort Action 4 (Stereo-fied)
Orange Bass Terror 500
Orange 1x15 Cab
Boss GT-6 Bass Multi-effects
Turned around, knocked him out and taken his wallet as i stood upon his chest loudly proclaiming, "I AM MANLY."
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬