hi i have a epiphone G-310 SG and two of my strings just busted and i've only been playing for three months so this is my first time dealing with this and i was woundering what strings do i need
if it is your first time take your guitar in and ask them to get you the same gauge strings as what you already have (or get a smaller or larger gauge if you want), and get them to show you how to string it.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

um...probably a set of .10 or .09. Just go to your local music shop and ask for a set of .10 gauge, or .09 gauge. I prefer a brand like Ernie Ball Slinkys or DRs. Replace all your strings, and try to replace them every month or two, depending on how much you play
don't get slinky's. they only have a very short lifetime. look into elixer longlife if you want them to last forever (and are willing to pay that amount) or get D'Addario's, i have never broken a string and always use D'Addario 10's. (except on my ibanez where i put 11's and use D standard tuning).
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
don't get slinky's. they only have a very short lifetime. look into elixer longlife if you want them to last forever (and are willing to pay that amount) or get D'Addario's, i have never broken a string and always use D'Addario 10's. (except on my ibanez where i put 11's and use D standard tuning).

That's rubbish, I've had sets of slinkies on some of my guitars for yonks.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com