I'm thinking I may sell my Marshall JVM410H and pickup an orange rocker 30 or a thunderverb if I can find a deal. I bought a Tiny Terror a week ago and I'm liking it's dirty tone more than my JVM. Hmm what to do!?
Quote by 666_Pounder
Well if you like it more then do it. Try one out first though obviously, they arn't the same.

Yeah, problem is I don't think they're any orange dealers around here.
live in tucson arizona. not really a small or big city. one place had a few for a while but no longer
Look at Splawn instead? That might be a little over budget though.

Bear in mind, the Rocker 30 sounds even better than the TT IMO. I'm sure you'd love it.
Yeah, the rocker 30 has a nicer drive channel than the TT. Plus if you have a decent guitar the clean channel will sing
My local got a whole bunch of orange amps in last week. I'm thinking of buying a little 30W or even 15W combo before I get my Marshall JCM stack
What is it you don't like about the JVM? Coz I've been looking at both that and the Rocker 30
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
What is it you don't like about the JVM? Coz I've been looking at both that and the Rocker 30

Don't get me wrong the JVM sounds great. I guess my tastes may have changed. I think I'm liking the Orange more because of that nasty mid heavy bite it has. A nice classic sound. But with the Thunderverb I spose you can have the best of both worlds. The classic orange channel and then a channel that can be heavily scooped for a modern sound. A Thunderverb would be sweet.