Does anyone have any good...scratch that, GREAT finger dexterity and stregnth tabs to practice on acoustic?

Also can you recommend doing any finger drills that you can do without a guitar, say like while you are at work doing a 12 hour shift in the military bored off your ass?
Anything that applies stress [eventual strength] to the fingers if you do it often enough. Even squeezing a tennis ball will do it. 1,2,3,4 on every string up and then down is a good basic exercise too. Then do it again with a hammer-on for the 2,3,4 and then a pull-off on the way back down. Do that often enough and you will gain superb finger strength, plus dexterity. You don't have to get complex, just do those few thing and you will be amazed.
Last edited by Akabilk at Aug 28, 2008,
Quote by Akabilk
Anything that applies stress [eventual strength] to the fingers if you do it often enough. Even squeezing a tennis ball will do it. 1,2,3,4 on every string up and then down is a good basic exercise too. Then do it again with a hammer-on for the 2,3,4 and then a pull-off on the way back down. Do that often enough and you will gain superb finger strength, plus dexterity.

This is the only dexterity/strength i have been doing lol. It has been given me some improvement. I was hoping for some more advanced things, more towards the 3rd and 4th fingers. But the tennis ball was a good idea, i think ill go buy a stress ball or something.