Ok I got an ESP LTD MH-50 with a Floyd rose bridge. I'm SICK of the bridge. I can't restring on my own and it's impossible for me to take it to a shop to get it done. I'm wondering is it possible to put in a different bridge to this guitar? Or is that impossible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
Not without spending a lot of money. It'd cost more than you spent on that guitar.

It'd be easier just to learn how to do it correctly, or use a guitar without one.
I would love to learn how to do this properly. I've already posted in the thread at the top about the bridge. But no answer yet. It's just getting really aggravating.
MY GEAR:

ESP LTD MH-50 W/ TREMOLO
ROLAND CUBE 15X
BOSS DS-2 TURBO DISTORTION
Dunlop Ultrex Jazz III
NEW: Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby from Hell
NEW: EHX: Small Clone Chorus Pedal
I don't know if you've already tried, but I would try following one of the videos that show you how to do it on youtube.

One of them is linked in the first post of that thread, I believe.

If you're still having trouble, PM me and I'll try to help.
the reason i opted for a solid tail instead of a FR on my Ibanez was because i couldn't be bothered caring for the FR, i regret that decision alot. it takes some practice but once you get used to it it will be no different to stringing any other guitar.

you could put another bridge on but the cavity for a FR is big and is very noticable if another kind of bridge is installed. and at the price not really worth it, like someone suggested follow youtube videos.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...