got it in mexico when i was down there a couple years ago for a little over $200, but i really need an electric so i'm forced to sell it. it's been quite good to me. it's a no name brand. the action is pretty low. the only thing is it might need a string change, but other than that it's perfect. a few minor chips maybe, but they're pictured below.

would consider a trade for a really cheap ibanez or some kind of metal/shredder guitar (i can throw in cash too) or sell for $130 shipped OBO

Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by clay pots
got it in mexico when i was down there a couple years ago for a little over $200, but i really need an electric so i'm forced to sell it. it's been quite good to me. it's a no name brand. the action is pretty low. the only thing is it might need a string change, but other than that it's perfect. a few minor chips maybe, but they're pictured below.

would consider a trade for a really cheap ibanez or some kind of metal/shredder guitar (i can throw in cash too) or sell for $130 shipped OBO

Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.