I was wondering if there is a program out there that can split a MP3 or anyother type format into its track recording (so guitar part, drum part, vocal part) or anything that would be colse to this.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
No, once a song has been mixed down in to a single track there's no way to reverse it.

The closest thing is a centre pan remover. That will take out most of the vocals but usually leaves the track sounding pretty strange.
Well, if you watch CSI, you can get this with very expensive forensic programs. Other than that, I don't think there are any ways.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Quote by jaffawoman
Well, if you watch CSI, you can get this with very expensive forensic programs. Other than that, I don't think there are any ways.

facepalm.jpg

CSI isn't real.
Quote by UncleCthulhu
facepalm.jpg

CSI isn't real.

tits on a whale man, tits on a whale.

but when songs are mixed together and put on cd all of the tracks are merged into one track and there's no way to separate them again.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by jaffawoman

I completely agree, because CSI is real, as is everything on it. I suggest TS gets himself a very expensive forensic program.

Yes because I have millions of dollars everywhere.

Anyway can you guys please use the correct term for useless. It is tits on a bull not tits on a whale. This is because a bull is a male and it makes no sense for it to have tits, where as a whale is both male and female so there for it makes sense for a whale to have tits.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
Why dont u try and buy VirtualDJ? Im sure it has that option but only while recording songs
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*