Hello guys my friend is going to america and he'll buy himself a alexi-600. so since i cant go to america i decided to get a alexi-200 as my next guitar. i know its not as good 600 and probably you will tell me to get a rr3 but really what you think about this guitar? I dont have the chance to buy a rr3 cos we just dont have jacksons here right now and rr3 has a low profile floyd rose which is not good for drop tunings from what i heard. So an alexi-200 worth getting? cos i love its shape and i like alexi so?
The Alexi also has a Floyd copy which isn't going to be that great. You can get better guitars for the money but if you really want an Alexi model or V then there isn't much else.
Signature guitars of LTD and ESP not worth the money for my opinion.
I think that preferable for you to buy a LTD from the 100 series or 250 series.
GEAR:
guitars - ESP Eclipse-II FM, ESP LTD M-50, crapy classic guitar.
amps - Rivera Venus 3, Rocktorn Rampage 20R.
and crapy pedal of Digitech.
hang on a minute, i swear you just made a thread about yuor friend gettin an alexi 600 and playin it through a ss amp, why not put this question on that thread???
waste of space, i would report this but idk if its a reportable offence so ill leave it to someone who knows.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
I just love its shape a lot and there are no similar shaped guitars in that price range. I dont do a lot crazy divebombs i dont even use the tremolo so will the floyd rose still make a problem?
Quote by chippythingy
hang on a minute, i swear you just made a thread about yuor friend gettin an alexi 600 and playin it through a ss amp, why not put this question on that thread???
waste of space, i would report this but idk if its a reportable offence so ill leave it to someone who knows.

sorry but one is about a guitar and one is about a guitar gear (pickups and ss amps) so why the hell i should put them in the same thread....
The Alexi 200 is WAY overpriced dude. Its a great shape but its such a cheaply made guitar compared to LTD's 400's/500's. But yeah if you love that shape its hard to find much else. V-500 is way cool though.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Im not in us im in turkey and here we dont have any guitar we want. still there is a lot but...you know. the alexi200 looks really great what makes it so bad?
well, basically everything about the 600 is better than the 200. Original Floyd Rose compared to licensed. SD Blackout compared to ESP stock pup. Mahogany and alder compared to basswood. Ebony fretboard compared to rosewood. Grover tuners compared to ESP stock tuners. Neck thru body construction compared to bolt on. On cheaper guitars like the 200, you are mostly paying for a floyd rose. I would not recommend the 200, but the 600 is certainly worth the price. Also, even if you don't use the whammy bar much, the FR still makes it harder to restring and tune, but its not too bad if you do it properly
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Get a F-250 or M-200 instead, you will have neck thru construction instead of bolt on. Or save up until you can get a guitar in the 400 series, and always keep in mind that signature guitars are too expensive for what they're worth
if your not going to use a trem, don't bother getting a guitar with one.