haha, finally after about a month & half of having my new gear..i was able to gig with it last night with my student praise band.

i asked yesterday about what volume i would have to use, well...

i was actually able to get it to 4 on my lead channel w/o it being too overbearing

i loved the sound!!

now i just wish i could get my decimator to cut that annoying buzz when not playing, and a tubescreamer so i can try out some br00talz on 4

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Congrats, I bet it was a blast to open it up a little. It's nice to hear when people get to enjoy their gear. But when I think "praise band" a 5150 isn't the first amp to come to mind LOL!
Quote by gregs1020
Congrats, I bet it was a blast to open it up a little. It's nice to hear when people get to enjoy their gear. But when I think "praise band" a 5150 isn't the first amp to come to mind LOL!

haha true....

but it sure as heck beat our lead's MG haha

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
Yeah, you can't beat giggin new gear.

I just love that you're using a 5150 for a praise band. You can crush people into faith.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
Yeah, you can't beat giggin new gear.

I just love that you're using a 5150 for a praise band. You can crush people into faith.

haha

Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
you use atube screamer with a 5150?? i hope just to tighten some things up, cause that would be insane to open the tubescreamer up with it. lol
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
4? Jesus Christ that's loud. Glad you enjoyed it though.

If you put the decimator in the loop it should cut the buzz.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau