How is it? If I got one of them I would probably use it for practicing and a bit of recording. And is the UX2 a big improvement over the UX1?
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
UX2 comes with Albetron Light while th UX1 doesn't, and the UX2 has more imputs/outputs. I personally don't care because i have the gx (lowest one) and that only has 1 imput, nut i only record 1 instrument at a time anyways. You can use Reaper for recording if you get the UX1, and it;s pretty much free, you'll figure out why if u get it.
I got Ableton with my UX1, although i 'illegally aquired' a copy of Sonar 7 which is just amazing. I mean Ableton is good but if you have the chance to upgrade do so. The UX1 is effectively the same as the GX with a Mic Input. There's a sound clip on my profile and i was using the 'Plexi Jump Lead' preset which you can tell is just a Marshall Plexi. I think the gearbox software is fantastic.
Check my profile for demo
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
They are both great, if you can afford the UX2, go for it, you'll be glad you did. I have the GX, which only has on input, but I only use it for guitar recording, and when I do record with a mic, I just use an adapter. The factory presets suck, but if you spend time tweaking the amps and effects, you'll get some amazing tones.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I got Ableton Live with mine but it won't load on any of my computers so I don't get it lol. I use Cubase SX3 and Reaper anyway though so doesn't really matter.

The UX2 doesn't just "have more inputs," it has phantom power to plug a condenser mic into it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I got Ableton Live with mine but it won't load on any of my computers so I don't get it lol. I use Cubase SX3 and Reaper anyway though so doesn't really matter.

The UX2 doesn't just "have more inputs," it has phantom power to plug a condenser mic into it.

oh, i didn't know it had phantom power, well if you like to record vocals then you might want to go for it.