I was looking at Buying a Coloursound Tone Bender. I know Justin Chancellor (And Toolbassplayer on youtube, lol) Use the Guitar Version, and You can add heaps of Bass too, However there is also a Bass version, does anyone have any experience with these pedals?
If youre looking at tone pedals, check the sansamp VT bass http://www.dv247.com/invt/49207/product.htm?gdftrk=gdfV2356_a_7c416_a_7c1181_a_7c49207
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Well there only seems to be 1 bass fuzz, so the question is, do you want to sound like a bass or a guitar?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Scott, If you look up toolbassplayer on youtube, he goes through all his pedals, with soundclips, and if the poster above is right in his sayings that TBP uses the guitar version, I'd feel very comfortable using it. It retains low end fine.
The prog kid from way down under of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Use the guitar version it is so much better sounding.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Sorry what is a tone bender i dont actually have a clue.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by Nikki197666
Scott, If you look up toolbassplayer on youtube, he goes through all his pedals, with soundclips, and if the poster above is right in his sayings that TBP uses the guitar version, I'd feel very comfortable using it. It retains low end fine.

pwnd
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by fatgoogle
Sorry what is a tone bender i dont actually have a clue.

It's a kind of silicon fuzz. Jimmy Page is famous for using this type of fuzz.
Quote by gourd42
i was going to insult thedude97, BUT HIS AVATAR SHOWS MORDOR!