Well i have windstream broadband. About two weeks ago i got on the computer and it wouldn't connect to the internet. I had to manually connect to the internet using the screen name and password which i never had to do. And when i did it wouldn't let me visit certain websites msn, yahoo, hotmail, and some other websites. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Could it be windstream blocking certain websites or just something wrong with my computer? I would appreciate some feedback.
What the hell is "interent"?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Moony_L
UG is the only site you will ever need.

very much so but my mom needs to access her job web site haha
Quote by metacarpi
What the hell is "interent"?

inb4 This.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Did you know over 5000 people a week use the internet? Not so funny anymore is it.
Last edited by Axendancy at Aug 28, 2008,
That's nothing. Just be thankful you're not on AOL.

If someone does something stupid on a website and gets IP Banned, EVERYONE on AOL gets banned and is unable to access the website. It wasn't until I got a router I was able to access places like UGC (used to only be able to go on at Uni), 4chan, and the entire Gamefaqs website.

(N)

Oh yeah, it's probably something to do with your firewall settings bro (Y)
My 'interent' is fine :p

Now on topic: Had your computer crashed before your internet started playing up? A few years ago this happened to my computer. It crashed and then wouldn't connect to Kazaa and such programs. I just used the restoration procedure and it worked fine. I don't know exactly what happened but I think some of the system files were corrupted when I manually restarted my PC.
Quote by Axendancy
Did you know over 5000 people a week use the internet? Not so funny anymore is it.

what the heck are you on about?
Quote by Axendancy

Irrelevant. We're talking about the interent here.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Rolling Stone is to the music industry what TheOnion.com is to news.

Ambivalence.
Quote by Axendancy

Maybe if you said over 9000, it might've made me chuckle.