Poll: Would you hit a woman if she hit you FIRST?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you hit a woman if she hit you FIRST?
No, never. Under no circumstances.
121 17%
Yes, a shove or something.
37 5%
Yes, more than a shove.
13 2%
Yes, depending on how she hits me.
100 14%
Yes, treat her like she's a man.
54 7%
Yes, only if she has a weapon/ my safety is threatned
370 51%
Other
31 4%
Voters: 728.
Page 1 of 7
I honestly don't understand why people go on (especially women) about how men should never ever touch a woman. Just because we're stronger by nature, we suddenly aren't allowed to treat them like a man, which gives them an unfair advantage in an argument. If I woman hits me first, whether or not it does any damage, I'm sure as hell going to retaliate. It probably won't be much, maybe a shove, but if she fights back, I will too. How can you expect me to just walk away because of the simple fact she's a woman? I'm not allowed to defend myself? I think it's outrageous.

Please discuss.
Getting physical with those that you know are weaker than you is just plain pathetic. That's why it's not ok. Doesn't matter if it's a girl or guy, you shouldn't. It doesn't make you look stronger, only weaker for NEEDING to prey on weaker victims.

But what does physical contact have to do with arguments (which are verbal)?
Quote by merfsullivan
Getting physical with those that you know are weaker than you is just plain pathetic. That's why it's not ok. Doesn't matter if it's a girl or guy, you shouldn't. It doesn't make you look stronger, only weaker for NEEDING to prey on weaker victims.

But what does physical contact have to do with arguments (which are verbal)?

I take it you aren't married then.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by saphrax
They want equality? Then it should be fine to beat 'em!

Yep
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Girls are whiny cry-babies. That's why.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
if a girl was beating the **** out of me, probably, but if she was just being a bitch, not making sandwiches, drinking my beer ect, no.
Too cool for a signature.
no sexism! hit women!

but for real,
+1 to merfsullivan
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Quote by chrisatgrace
if a girl was beating the **** out of me, probably, but if she was just being a bitch, not making sandwiches, drinking my beer ect, no.

Hahahahahahahahaha

That's awesome.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Yes, under certain circumstances.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by saphrax
They want equality? Then it should be fine to beat 'em!

This. The world is desperate to reach total equality, therefore there should be no advantage in a situation like this.
In my eyes, you get as good as you give. If someone hits me I'm not going to just stand there and take it just because they're a woman/old/weaker than me/family
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
NO, unless the women/ girl did something thats totally f'ed up, if she punched me and game a bruise and thats it, i wouldnt, but if she punched me over and over again (in the face) i would probably just shove her, but if she has a weapon, its man to man then
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
It depends.

I'd try and restrain them before, but if they were going all out trying to beat me, I'd have no problem hitting back.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
i'm incredibly hesitant to be violent with anyone, regardless of gender. i suppose if i was hit hard, i'd have no choice but to retaliate, once again regardless of gender
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Well, Im sure the arguments arent verbal with the American Gladiator women. I would definitely defend myself from them.
Your Signature:
i used to think the same, until i JUST read your argument... Reading this makes me realize how pathetic it is.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by merfsullivan

Totally agree

Not hitting women is a similar thing to not hitting children or old people. You can't just kick the shit out of them because they start something. Its not sexist, its just not being an arse.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
If they're really fat and annoying I would. I don't even need a further reason.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
only if they hit below the belt: all rules/morals are considered irrelavent
I don't know. I mean if she slapped me, I'd try to grab her hand and then let her go. But I doubt I'd have time to react and I wouldn't hit her back.
If she's hot and she's trying to beat the crap out of me I'd probably enjoy it.
Exactly, if a chick slaps you for no reason then she has it coming. Also saying that you should never do it is also void because there are women who just plain deserve it.
There was a massive thread about this before, which got closed due to all the stupidity.
Makes a refreshing change to see lots of people not trying to be moral superheroes this time round.
Quote by metaldud536

If she's hot and she's trying to beat the crap out of me I'd probably enjoy it.

Damn right.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

My ex hit me in my face before..he said he was joking, but I made sure I left some marks on him. Playing or not..it's just not cool...
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Not enough options were given.

It would all depend on how she would treat me, then I would punish her accordingly.

That's what's wrong with so-called justice these days.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I don't think anyone is saying it's okay to beat women, but if a woman is full on intent on trying to beat the crap out of me, and I'm struggling to restrain her, the only way to stop her may be to hit her.

I don't see that as a "bad" thing per se, as it's not like I'm gonna hit her in any situation other than an extreme one.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

No. I've been brought up to never hit women, same with my friends. Its ****ing hard, because girls are the mouthiest rudest people out there nowdays, but I have to abide by those rules.
Last edited by DanRev at Aug 28, 2008,
I'd only hit a woman if I was Indiana Jones.

God damn I wish I was Indiana Jones.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
im not sure how to vote, because a lot of times i'll nail my girlfriend in the arm, and sometimes i do it hard, but its just like when you punch your buddy in the arm as a joke or something you know?...is that bad?
i also slap her sometimes, but its not hard and thats a joke to...
and sometimes we wrestle, and i beat the crap out of her, but its all playing...
idk...i feel like because we're so close, and i hang out with her more than my guy friends, i kind of forget that shes a girl sometimes and forget to take it easy on her, but i wouldnt like ounch her in the face because i was pissed or anything like that.
although i would take her down in self defense, but not hit.
im gonna stop talking now...
Last edited by gratefulduck at Aug 28, 2008,
Quote by VoodooChild15
I'd only hit a woman if I was Indiana Jones.

God damn I wish I was Indiana Jones.

But instead you're Wedge Antilles, which is good enough in my book.

Quote by gratefulduck
im not sure how to vote, because a lot of times i'll nail my girlfriend in the arm, and sometimes i do it hard, but its just like when you punch your buddy in the arm as a joke or something you know?...is that bad?

Redneck alert!
Quote by DanRev
No. I've been brought up to never hit a women, same with my friends. Its ****ing hard, because girls are the mouthiest rudest people out there nowdays, but I have to abide by those rules.

I was brought up like that, but then I saw a friend of mine being beat on by some drunk chick in town, and he did nothing to stop her, because of this moral stand point. He ended up getting pretty messed up, as he just couldn't restrain her.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by tommyt
I take it you aren't married then.

Oh, trust me, I've been there, but once something moves beyond words it's a fight; words are arguments.

It's simple English.
Why are you getting into fights with chicks?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Only when she's screaming "Spank me daddy!!!"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by black-sabbath
Why are you getting into fights with chicks?

I don't pick fights I can't win, so I fight women and children exclusively.

Also, for funsies.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

If they can give birth, vote for Hilary, and bitch on for hours; than they can take a punch.