Hey people

A problem has just occoured with my amp or guitar... when I play with high gain and volume... you can hear a kind of pulsating crunch noise. I have made sure all the effects are turned off at the amp, so its not a sweep echo/phaser problem, if anyone knows what may be causing this... and how i can overcome this problem.. please let me know

By the way I'm using a Dean ML (Standard open humbucker pickups) with a Line 6 Spider III 15w, no floor fx or anything.

PS: Please dont go saying "Its becuase you have a crap amp, get a tube amp not a solid state"

Thanks alot

Joe.
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
Quote by 666-JoE-666
Please dont go saying "Its becuase you have a crap amp, get a tube amp not a solid state"

The problem is probably your amp...
Even before you said what amp you had i thought it was your amp, you can't fix SS amps so you'll need something new.
Its only when I play using high gain though, when i'm on clean, its got a great tone... the amp isnt even a year old...!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar
make sure ur a good 5-10 feet away from the amp, make sure ur cable is completely in the guitar and that your cable jack is tight.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff