Hey guys. What's up? I just wanted to share music I've written and get opinions on them. I want to hear your guys' things too. Hit me up!
I love BTBAM
the first song, four letter word : hate. sounds pretty good, nice quality over all

the intro sounds very sweet with a great warm feeling tone
the use of keys in some parts adds great dynamic to the overall mix
the only thing is that in the thrash heavy section some of the muting makes it sound a bit to muddy

i love the groovy section haha

over all the idea of that first song sounds great, the production is very well done and all the ideas were constructed very well

Edit: o werent the songs in ur profile it
Quote by Martindecorum
the first song, four letter word : hate. sounds pretty good, nice quality over all

the intro sounds very sweet with a great warm feeling tone
the use of keys in some parts adds great dynamic to the overall mix
the only thing is that in the thrash heavy section some of the muting makes it sound a bit to muddy

i love the groovy section haha

over all the idea of that first song sounds great, the production is very well done and all the ideas were constructed very well

Edit: o werent the songs in ur profile it

Why, thank you. Yeah. I know. That's out demo version. We haven't even really completely mixed that song. We have a full album in the process of recording right now. We hope to send it to a bunch of scouts maybe get signed. I appreciate the input. And I agree. For some reason, when we play the muddy part live, it's great, but recording, we can't get the damn thing to sound good. UGH. ****!!!
I love BTBAM
UGH. Here's some more. And yeah, that stuff on my profile counts too. But this stuff I'm uploading is in the process of being written.
Attachments:
Writing.zip
I love BTBAM
Quote by z4twenny
in my profile, see my sig.

Dude. I like your stuff. It has a great vibe. It's not dark, but it's not light. It a sort of "stuck in an idle moment" but that's as close as I can get. Your stuff is unique. I like it, and I'm VERY picky. Ask my band. HAHA.
I love BTBAM
Quote by Lemonpie9090
Hey guys. What's up? I just wanted to share music I've written and get opinions on them. I want to hear your guys' things too. Hit me up!

Some of your sections were great. Im not really into the typical cliche double kick metal riffs since they are so prevalent nowadays.... .but mixed in with that you have some great stuff..... melody, feel, originality. Some talent for sure, I could dig listening to alot of it.
shred is gaudy music
Quote by Lemonpie9090
Dude. I like your stuff. It has a great vibe. It's not dark, but it's not light. It a sort of "stuck in an idle moment" but that's as close as I can get. Your stuff is unique. I like it, and I'm VERY picky. Ask my band. HAHA.

thanks, check out my full listing, songs like "i hope you stay" and "still here" are the least listened to but some of the heaviest, those songs i would definitely say are dark
Quote by z4twenny
thanks, check out my full listing, songs like "i hope you stay" and "still here" are the least listened to but some of the heaviest, those songs i would definitely say are dark

Do you record your songs or do you use Fruity Loops/Sibelius/etc?